Kangan Batman Tafe (1 Viewer)

Ms.SeMiTiC

HSC
Hi everyone,,

I am planning to enter tafe next year, and found KBT course (Advanced Diploma Of Tourism). I've got so many questions regarding the tafe and the course

1. Has anyone know facts about that course? Advantages , disadvantages

2.The Tafe itself ? Does it have a good reputation ?

3. The certifcate that i will gain after completing the course, is it recognised by the world wide ? In other words, am I going to have the oppertuanity to be employeed in other countries, eg. Middle east, Europe ... etc?

Note: Please answer if you know the information/has background and it should be accurate.

Thanks

stazi

Nightman
HSC
since when did batman attend tafe?

btw, most people here will be aiming to go to uni, not tafe. thus you wont see many replies

Ms.SeMiTiC

HSC
lol .. Batman ummmm

Yeah but that not a reason... and the fact is not everybody going to go to uni.

FutureTrader

HSC
The answers for your questions:

The Tafe itself ? Does it have a good reputation?
Yes, Kangan Batman Institute of TAFE is the best in Victoria. It is Victoria's No. 1 Education Provider in 2007, which is just last year. Even though some of my friends said RMIT Uni TAFE is the best, and others said it is actually Holmesglen, there is no accurate fact or statistics or award that can prove it - therefore, just check out Kangan Batman TAFE's website and you'll be able to see it.

The certifcate that i will gain after completing the course, is it recognised by the world wide? In other words, am I going to have the opportunity to be employeed in other countries, eg. Middle east, Europe?
Man, TAFE's certificate won't get you anywhere in the world, but if you proceed to Diploma and Advanced Diploma level, it definitely will help you to get entry into any of universities around (depending on your results).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)