Kangaroo Question (1 Viewer)

mmmegan

HSC
well my friend jess .. is gunna top the state at gen maths .. she got the kangaroo question right .. and this is how she explained it .. skippy had to rescue someone so he rang the ambulance on the telephone and made skippy noises and while the ambulance was getting there he did CPR thats why when you catch three tagged kangaroos that really means there is still 200 in the forest .. hence that is why y=mx+b - therefore the number of tagged kangaroos is equal to that of the square of the number of fleas on my dogs back after dividing by how many noodles in the bowl of my toilet after i have been sitting on it :)

y=mx+b

HSC
mmmegan said:
well my friend jess .. is gunna top the state at gen maths .. she got the kangaroo question right .. and this is how she explained it .. skippy had to rescue someone so he rang the ambulance on the telephone and made skippy noises and while the ambulance was getting there he did CPR thats why when you catch three tagged kangaroos that really means there is still 200 in the forest .. hence that is why y=mx+b - therefore the number of tagged kangaroos is equal to that of the square of the number of fleas on my dogs back after dividing by how many noodles in the bowl of my toilet after i have been sitting on it :)
don't use my name in vain!

mmmegan

HSC
y=mx+b said:
don't use my name in vain!
well .. the kangaroo told me i could .. so i guess its a decision to listen to the kangaroo or you .. and well .. i choose the kangaroo - hes BIGGER

y=mx+b

HSC
mmmegan said:
well .. the kangaroo told me i could .. so i guess its a decision to listen to the kangaroo or you .. and well .. i choose the kangaroo - hes BIGGER
in your dreams maybe...

y=mx+b

HSC
Those kangaroos got nuthin on me! I'll take them any day!

freaked

HSC
Makes sense now that its been explained. We never covered the capture/recapture concept.
I have no idea how I tried working it out or what I answered, too long ago.

y=mx+b

HSC
mmmegan said:
well - alright then - all i can say pal is - BRING IT ON ...
"in the red corner, standing at 6 feet 2 inches and weighing 180 pounds, with 30 wins from 30 attempts and 27 by KO, it's y=mx+bbbbbbbbbbb!"

ephemeral

HSC
y=2x+3 is masquerading as y=mx+c.

There goes your mystical allure!

mmmegan

HSC
ephemeral said:
y=2x+3 is masquerading as y=mx+c.

There goes your mystical allure!
yeh - y=mx + b - is gettin beaten by a KANGAROO in the blue corner - who is the KING

y=mx+b

HSC
mmmegan said:
yeh - y=mx + b - is gettin beaten by a KANGAROO in the blue corner - who is the KING
Yeah, the KING of the rodents! He's nothing but an over-grown rat...

mmmegan

HSC
y=mx+b said:
Yeah, the KING of the rodents! He's nothing but an over-grown rat...
and you my friend are nothing but an overgrown small human boy .. a weak sick .. scoury .. marked human being :) no joke

y=mx+b

HSC
mmmegan said:
and you my friend are nothing but an overgrown small human boy .. a weak sick .. scoury .. marked human being :) no joke
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

y=mx+b

HSC
mmmegan said:
i assure you its no lauging matter :) i speak only the truth
Remember - it isn't the truth if only u believe it... :rolleyes:

mmmegan

HSC
y=mx+b said:
OOOOOOOO, i'm quivering in my boots!
okies - do you want the roo sent to you - or will you come to it ?? i hit one today in the car - i can send him if you like :)

y=mx+b

HSC
mmmegan said:
okies - do you want the roo sent to you - or will you come to it ?? i hit one today in the car - i can send him if you like :)
Yeah, send the one u hit. They never seem to fight back as much when they're completely paralyzed...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)