Kath and Kim (1 Viewer)

= Jennifer =

HSC
Kath and Kim are back yay! on thursday who was able to watch the hour of it? if you missed it, it was a repeat of the last 2 episodes to get us back for the next season

pookie1234

my mum and i are kath and kim, her names kath, my father is garry, mums bf love kel and we bought him a man bag, im an only child, i have a netball playing sharon friend, im vain, etc etc etc.... its great, except without the weight problem....

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
I personally think Kel is a legend.. his fashion sense (or lack thereof) is great...i never thought he looked like a butcher.. i think they should have made him something more seedy.

did anyone understand his "thinking mans foreplay" joke? i didnt get it :S

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
Started watching Kath & Kim last yr. Use to bag my Dad out for watching, then one night I decided to sit down and watch it - found the show quite entertaining.

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
kath and kim are a hilarious...they always make me laugh, me and my mum always used 2 watch it 2gether, and we have series 2 dvd

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
lol one time last year in my yr 12 economics class someone started talking about kath and kim and we (including the teacher) then spent the rest of the period talking about K&K, lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)