• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Keds shoes (1 Viewer)

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
grk_styl said:
please tell me the ones from myer aren't $60 :(

wait...silly question.

hmm maybe an independent shoe shop might have them cheaper. if not, there's always payless and target! <3 target!

Edited because ive now fallen in love with these:
Theyre the ones i have.. Just make sure you get exactly the right size or else its hell. They don't wear in easily.

To be honest, you'd probably be better off with a pair from target/big w

You can get dunlop volley ked's slipper-esque shoes.. plain but cute. They'll make other designs for em eventually.

philly17

big w this week have like army print ked like shoes and plain pink dunlop volleys for $19.94 and they sell spoted ones with bows in navy and white for like $16 or so.. I have some target ones from ages ago with spots i wear them alot i have the pink and black spots and green and purple yet they give blisters in summer.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
thanks alissa...i cant justify spending $60 on the keds ones from myer anyways, so i'll be heading to target, since there's no big w close to me.

what do the dunlop volley ones look like?

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I can't decide whether I like them or not. I think they look too much like slippers for my liking.

philly17

target at macquarie, Chatswood and Parramatta has good shoes... Big W is at macq The big w volleys are in the latest big w catalogue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)