Keen Writers WANTED!! (1 Viewer)

maxi_bon

HSC
We are looking for keen volunteer writers to join a new website. Nicknamed "MTL", this site is designed specifically for Sydney with new branches for other cities to open soon.
The three sections are "Music", "Technology" and "Live".
We are after writers to review the latest music cds, gigs, technology, live events, clubs and pubs.
Although these are only voluntary positions available at the moment, once the website is up and running there will be many benefits such as free tickets to live gigs, music cd's and more for our regular reviewers.
To apply send an e-mail to mtl_sydney@yahoo.com.au or simply reply to this post

We look forward to hearing from some keen young Australian writers!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
PM me with more details, though I am a little snowed under with the student leader and vibewire writing commitments.

maxi_bon

HSC
Master Yoda said:
how can u garauntee these benefits and what other benefits are there

why woudl i do this for you.........what's in it for me

you need to sell it to me if you want me on board - and yeah i have a lot of review writing experience
we can't gaurantee all those benefits until the site is well off its feet. as these are volunteer positions, we are after people who simply enjoy what they do and would feel the experience beneficial. ofcourse published articles and reviews will be accompanied by the writer's name if they wish. this is early stages and you have to give a little to get anywhere but hopefully in time benefits will compliment the success of the site.

thanks to all those who have replied so far. we have had an overwhelming response for those interested in participating in this project, particularly i think because of university holidays coming up. nevertheless, any contribution is valued so feel free to contact us at mtl_sydney@yahoo.com.au for more info.

camzilla

HSC
pick me pick me!

I'm really interested in this. Any more info?

kaylz

HSC
I have quite a lot of spare time. I'm in.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I tried to send an email but I dunno if it sent.. but count me in

maxi_bon

HSC
Thanks for all your emails people. We've had lots of interest but still could use even more writers- particularly to cover the music and live sections of the site.

No prior experience is necessary, just an interest in what your writing. The site is due to be launched in August and in the meantime we are gathering reviews and articles whilst building a good database of writers.

Email mtl_sydney@yahoo.com.au for more info...

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
PM me with more details.

My particular area of expertise would be technology and movies, if you were after a music writer my gf might be interested.

My biggest question is insofar as reviewing technology will we be sent stuff by the manufacturer or yourself or will we have to lay our hands on it ourselves?

HSC
Count me in, I'll be the reviewer for technology, im the biggest computer nerd you'll ever hear of any kaylz can vouch for that :p

maxi_bon

HSC
addymac said:
My biggest question is insofar as reviewing technology will we be sent stuff by the manufacturer or yourself or will we have to lay our hands on it ourselves?
Products are currently being sent to us and forwarded to writers, however in time hopefully our frequent writers will be sent them directly.

kaylz

HSC
Hey I am still interested, but can you post info rather than me having to email you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)