Keep it or Lose it (1 Viewer)

khetfx

Malazn Pleasure said:
i read it

but too confusing, i dont even know if the person is a guy or girl and wat the problem is
I'm a guy, and the problem is my gf broke up with me because the relationship is too stable... she said she is happy with me but she wants to have a career, be a good daugther and so on.... and to do so...the best way is to break up with me.

khetfx

AsyLum said:
How can it be stable and bad at the same time ?

If she wants out, let her go, if you truly love her, thats the way you should, as a guy your duty is to keep the gal happy, once you cant do that, let her go.
She doesn't want out, she said she doesn;t want to lose me but she thinks it the best way... and i think she is doing the wrong thing.

camby

HSC
Hmmm sounds like a difficult situation, i must say though, if she is worrying more about materialistic things such as "Career" instead of love, she probably doesn't feel the same way about you dude. I know it sounds harsh but its probably the truth, but you can't really listen to our comments on here without actually studying the fine print of the ordeal. Be persistent and talk about it with her. I have a girlfriend in Brisbane and I live in Tamworth, sure its hard but we are both willing to keep it going and with the career thing, loving someone doesn't destroy your career and im sure you aren't a devil or something evil right mate? I would say she might just be feeling the pressure of certain things and took it out on the closest to her as she knew she could (not saying you're a push over but you would have been there for her no matter what soooooooo she might've taken it out on you)

Btw, there was nothing wrong with what you wrote :D just had to improvise here and there ^.^;

khetfx

camby said:
Hmmm sounds like a difficult situation, i must say though, if she is worrying more about materialistic things such as "Career" instead of love, she probably doesn't feel the same way about you dude. I know it sounds harsh but its probably the truth, but you can't really listen to our comments on here without actually studying the fine print of the ordeal. Be persistent and talk about it with her. I have a girlfriend in Brisbane and I live in Tamworth, sure its hard but we are both willing to keep it going and with the career thing, loving someone doesn't destroy your career and im sure you aren't a devil or something evil right mate? I would say she might just be feeling the pressure of certain things and took it out on the closest to her as she knew she could (not saying you're a push over but you would have been there for her no matter what soooooooo she might've taken it out on you)

Btw, there was nothing wrong with what you wrote :D just had to improvise here and there ^.^;
Thanks for that,
I take my career side seriously aswel but go about it. so we are on the same path but her path isn;t narrow and thats the reason why i am here for her.
Letting it go is not an option i don;t think. The relationship was stable..

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
meh i had one for one year.. adel - syd.. and its had rough bits but it was stable..

i came here cos of career.. but im starting to regret it.. cos i realli likd her.. but she gave up cos i cant be near to her when shes needs me..so i can only move on but keep in contact :)
i say try at it.. but she may want to leave it.. judging by the reason..

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
so why is breaking up from a stable relationship the best thing for her to do? isn't it good to be in a stable relationship, then her career and being a good daughter etc. can stem from that. being in a stable relationship would help that, i would think

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
I don't get it...

Breaking up a stable relationship because she was lying to be with you?

o_O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)