Keeping Awake (1 Viewer)

klaw

HSC
What's a good way of keeping yourself up? I don't have a clue of what I'm gonna write about in my 2 essays for EE1 tomorrow yet... I have to stay up until I do

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
klaw said:
What's a good way of keeping yourself up? I don't have a clue of what I'm gonna write about in my 2 essays for EE1 tomorrow yet... I have to stay up until I do
coffee, coke, V (and similar energy drinks), caffeine and guarna pills, sugar

nwatts

HSC
If you're motivated, you'll stay up for as long as you want. Although, the quality of work may deteriorate.

After you've finished one essay, go cook and eat a big meal. Offer to make dinner. Eating wakes you up, and the cooking of the food gets you even more awake. On top of that, drink regular cups of strong coffee.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
well i jus finished my prelim and trust me i was addicted on coffee for weeks haha, but wat i realise is that it makes u even more tired afterwards when it wears off, my suggestion? is to drink lots of water and when u feel like u are too tired, jus lay on da bed and close ur eyes for about 30-40 mins, dont think about anything and then u feel a lot refreshed. but dont fall asleep lol

klaw

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
well i jus finished my prelim and trust me i was addicted on coffee for weeks haha, but wat i realise is that it makes u even more tired afterwards when it wears off, my suggestion? is to drink lots of water and when u feel like u are too tired, jus lay on da bed and close ur eyes for about 30-40 mins, dont think about anything and then u feel a lot refreshed. but dont fall asleep lol
I can't do that without falling asleep :(

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
really depends on how tired you are, but theres no point in studyin were ur tired, for u wont absorb anything

klaw

HSC
but I have to... There are no other questions in the exam... just those two essay questions... I don't wanna be sitting there trying to think of what to write

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
well kant u sleep now, n jus wake up at like say 4am? to write it, u feel much better, trust me .. or jus brainstorm a basic ideas and remember them ..

klaw

HSC
kazan said:
wernt you asking me about those questions at like 2pm this arvo? and you havent had an idea yet?
yes I was... I was procrastinating :(

drewgcn

postpantsism
HSC
Klaw man, whatever you do, do NOT lie down on your bed.
I remember once, I was like 80% through my essay, just went to lie down on my bed at 3AM.
Woke up at 6:30AM, extremely luckily. No explanation for that (would have usually slept in til at least 9 with that kind of lateness), and finished my essay, went to school and handed it in.

klaw

HSC
hahahaah I went into the exam with only half a page worth of stuff in my head but then I somehow wrote 5.5 pages hahahahaha

nwatts

HSC
klaw said:
hahahaah I went into the exam with only half a page worth of stuff in my head but then I somehow wrote 5.5 pages hahahahaha
Expect your marks to reflect this.

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
me is opposite
i go in with 10pages of stuff in my head
and wrote 2...

.__________.

and my marks DID reflect it..

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
^^ hehe could be a lesson to learn so u dunt carry it onto yr12, never study for a major exam da night before, for it will put major stress on u and also it mek it seem harder then it already is ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)