Keira Knightley (3 Viewers)

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
I think Keira Knightley is so pretty. I think she's a great actress. Did you see her in Doctor Zhivago? She was only 17 when she did that movie. I'm a huge fan.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Yeah, she's pretty and very talented. Loved her it Pirates and loved her even more in Bend It Like Beckham.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i liked her in bend it like beckham but i dont think she was that good in dr zhivago.she just didt capture the right...oh i dont know essence of the character...also sam neil didnt pull off his role that well either...

but yeah, she is gorgeous and a talented actress as well when she has the right roles for her

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
She remended me of Natlie Portman in Doctor Zhivago, I reckon they look pretty much alike!!

Last edited:

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Natalie Portman is much better looking than Kierra..

edit: just looked up some pics of kierra... some of them do remind me of natalie.. but i stand by my above statement..

Last edited:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
she did play that role in star wars where she was the chick who looked like her... pretended to be her... if you get me

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Snapwizard
I remended me of Natlie Portman in Doctor Zhivago, I reckon they look pretty much alike!!
Originally posted by Orange Juice
she did play that role in star wars where she was the chick who looked like her... pretended to be her... if you get me
yeah, apparantly after makeup, even their mothers couldn't tell them apart.

keira knightely... i dunno why, but she bugs me for some reason o__O i liked her in bend it like beckham, though. didn't like her in PoTC or love actually :p

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D

keira knightely... i dunno why, but she bugs me for some reason o__O i liked her in bend it like beckham, though. didn't like her in PoTC or love actually :p
she was soooo hot in the club scene in bend it...
i wanted to see love actually cuz she was in it even though its a chicks flick :p

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
You serious ?? I probably integrated them into the face name or something!!

Originally posted by bubz :D
whats that in your avater? is that you at the back?

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
interesting...never knew or realised that

she always seems to play such different roles. I watched POTC then a few months later watched bend it like beckham on tv and never realised that it was the same actress until later when my friend pointed it out

yeh, she is really pretty. Although i did think she was prettier and better in Bend it like beckham. I never really liked natalie portman though. Keira is taller and skinnier than her right?

so is she english, american or canadian?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)