Keira Knightley (2 Viewers)

Fry

Originally posted by simmic
interesting...never knew or realised that

so is she english, american or canadian?
she's English..can't you tell by her accent and her common link to playing only British roles?

Fry

i think it was in Star Wars, although she only played Natalie Portman's body double and didn't actually act.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
im pretty sure her biggest break was with Bend it Like Beckham.. before that just mainly TV roles

Fry

but no-one really took notice of her (that much) until Pirates. that's when i started to know her name.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Bend it Like Beckham was a huge success and guarenteed her future roles.. although yes, Pirates was where everyone came to know her, since that did so insanely spectacular at the box office..

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
the british accent really put me off in her dr zhivago role :mad:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Orange Juice
oh come on :p plus shes got the sexy accent !
I didn't say there was anything wrong with that, was just commenting.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Snapwizard
She remended me of Natlie Portman in Doctor Zhivago, I reckon they look pretty much alike!!
someone posted a pic of keira in that other thread with all the pics in it and i thought it was natalie portman.

besides the 1 offs i don't think they look alike

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by simmic
interesting...never knew or realised that

she always seems to play such different roles. I watched POTC then a few months later watched bend it like beckham on tv and never realised that it was the same actress until later when my friend pointed it out

yeh, she is really pretty. Although i did think she was prettier and better in Bend it like beckham. I never really liked natalie portman though. Keira is taller and skinnier than her right?

so is she english, american or canadian?
Keira's 5'7ft (170cm) in height and Natalie's 5'3 ft (160cm) in height (it says in her car licence........she showed it on an American talk show). Apparently, people who have seen Natalie say that she's shorter than 5'3, like 5'0 or 5'1. Oh yeah, Keira's dyslexic.

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Orange Juice
she did play that role in star wars where she was the chick who looked like her... pretended to be her... if you get me
She played Queen Amidala's (Natalie Portman's character) maid or something like that. Her character dresses up, switches places with and pretends to be Queen Amidala so that Queen Amidala would not be harmed.
It was not revealed that she played Natalie Portman's character's double in Star Wars until the movie was released. It was maintained throughout the promotions that Natalie played both roles. When the movie was released, it was a surprise when it was revealed that she played Queen Amidala's double.

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by blam_babe
She's too thin. Esp in BiLB. She was like skeletal in that.

All celebrities look alike. It's freaky. Esp singers
She wasn't skeletal in Bend It Like Beckham. She was quite skinny in Bend It Like Beckham but not skeletal. Skinny girls face as much criticism as overweight girls do or sometimes even more. Many people consider it rude to comment about the weight of an overweight girl but find nothing wrong in insulting a skinny girl. It's so unfair.

Anyway, back to Keira. Apparently, she is bigger now. As a result of the physical training undertaken for the role of Queen Guinevere in her upcoming film King Arthur, her body is more muscular and broader. Apparently, she is unhappy about the way she currently looks. She thinks she looks big.

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
it's my bondage bear LOL
and yes that's me behind it :p
Kinky ;)

Originally posted by iambored
someone posted a pic of keira in that other thread with all the pics in it and i thought it was natalie portman.

besides the 1 offs i don't think they look alike
Damn cause i reckon i really wouldnt be able to tell em apart if they had alot of make up on

Trigger189
You legend ;) - I really cant tell em apart!!

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by Fairytale
Keira's 5'7ft (170cm) in height and Natalie's 5'3 ft (160cm) in height (it says in her car licence........she showed it on an American talk show). Apparently, people who have seen Natalie say that she's shorter than 5'3, like 5'0 or 5'1. Oh yeah, Keira's dyslexic.
She played Queen Amidala's (Natalie Portman's character) maid or something like that. Her character dresses up, switches places with and pretends to be Queen Amidala so that Queen Amidala would not be harmed.
It was not revealed that she played Natalie Portman's character's double in Star Wars until the movie was released. It was maintained throughout the promotions that Natalie played both roles. When the movie was released, it was a surprise when it was revealed that she played Queen Amidala's double.
She wasn't skeletal in Bend It Like Beckham. She was quite skinny in Bend It Like Beckham but not skeletal. Skinny girls face as much criticism as overweight girls do or sometimes even more. Many people consider it rude to comment about the weight of an overweight girl but find nothing wrong in insulting a skinny girl. It's so unfair.

Anyway, back to Keira. Apparently, she is bigger now. As a result of the physical training undertaken for the role of Queen Guinevere in her upcoming film King Arthur, her body is more muscular and broader. Apparently, she is unhappy about the way she currently looks. She thinks she looks big.
Maybe i should have read that earlier but that certainly throws a spammer in my woodwork :(
How do ya know so much about her anyways? and triple post Mr laz wont be happy with that ...........lolz just kidding

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Snapwizard
Maybe i should have read that earlier but that certainly throws a spammer in my woodwork :(
How do ya know so much about her anyways? and triple post Mr laz wont be happy with that ...........lolz just kidding
I'm a huge fan of hers. I go to her websites.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
interesting!
Skinny girls face as much criticism as overweight girls do or sometimes even more. Many people consider it rude to comment about the weight of an overweight girl but find nothing wrong in insulting a skinny girl. It's so unfair.
:uhhuh: skinny people in general face as much criticism, but it's in their face as it's not considered rude, not behind their back

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC

ur not serious? she is taller than 5'3 isnt she? 5'3 is like 160ish cm which is pretty short.

Fry

hey bubz i never knew that was you in your avatar!?! that's freaky! wow, all that time..hahaha. now i know you have black hair!! you're asian right?

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Fry
hey bubz i never knew that was you in your avatar!?! that's freaky! wow, all that time..hahaha. now i know you have black hair!! you're asian right?
*hides* yes LOL
i thought you always knew! :D

Fry

no, i didnt! i just thought it was a picture of a soft toy on the floor or something. its like one of those enigmatic photos. when you look carefully, you can see something hidden in it, but i didnt notice! i dont think anyone else noticed either..or did they?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)