• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Kelly Clarkson (1 Viewer)

wanton-wonton

HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
yes his ugly but he has a good voice,I think he deserved to win world idol
He only won 'cause he sang a U2 song, which was damn popular. I think it was A Beautiful Day.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Yeah, it was A Beautiful Day and to this day I do not understand why this guy won...
I heard that when Kelly Clarkson found out she didn't win, shegot all pissed and left immediately without congratulating him.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
wanton-wonton said:
He only won 'cause he sang a U2 song, which was damn popular. I think it was A Beautiful Day.
Yep he sang "A Beautiful Day" by U2, I thought his rendition/performance was good, it standed out to me.
I also didn't mind that guy from south africa, he sang alright too.

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
Survivor39 said:
The fact that her competitor Diana screwed up on her last song and sung completely out of tune for the high notes at the finale. lol
it wasn't that bad. At lest when she has a good voice when she doesn't screw up. That fantasia chick's is just blah
I like Kelly though, especially her newer stuff. Sh'e pretty much the only lasting thing to come out of Idol.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Yeah, Kelly's gonna go far with her career. As for Ruben and Fantasia, I don't think they'll be in show biz for long.
I think Guy will be herefor some time as well but I don't think Casey will have as much success as Guy.

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
exactly. I'm yet to understand what people see in him, he's not hot, he hasn't got an outstanding voice, and nor does he have any songwriting talent.

uwsstudent

HSC
good artist

kelly clarkson is actually the rare ones around, all other female singers don't really have a strong vocal like the way she does, i enjoyed her first ablum, it sounds very polished and well made, but her second ablum, i can't enjoy her rock, i do hope she sticks to the first one formula, even though i know it's all for the sales

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Actually Kelly's first album, unlike Guy's, took over 4 months to make. her second album out now, took over 18 months to make. See how Kelly was an Idol in November 2001, and Guy was an Idol in March/April 2003, and Guy's second album was out way earlier than Kelly's second album.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
And I'm very disappointed to say it lloks like there won't be an American Idol 4 for us here :(
Since we have The X Factor now...

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
LadyBec said:
exactly. I'm yet to understand what people see in him, he's not hot, he hasn't got an outstanding voice, and nor does he have any songwriting talent.
I agree, the only song of his I like is"angels brought me here" .

aimstar555

HSC
LOVE kelly's new song "since you've bin gone" it's kool she's movin in another direction with the type of stuff she's singing.
good film clip too. i would LOVE to do the same thing to my ex's house
*devilish smile* :)

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
It's so slack what she does to that dude's appartment...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)