Keneally to say sorry to NSW voters (1 Viewer)

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Last edited:
HSC
I don't know why NSW Labor is even bothering in this election. Just sit at home watching Mad Men, you're going to lose anyway.

sinophile

HSC
N/A
i dont really think shes doing a bad job

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Barry O'Farrell could still lose this somehow, I'm sure NSW Liberals can find a way. To be honest, I'm not thrilled about having to vote for him, but I will.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Barry O'Farrell could still lose this somehow, I'm sure NSW Liberals can find a way. To be honest, I'm not thrilled about having to vote for him, but I will.
Barry's playing it too safe. If there was another option, I'd be more inclined to go that way.

And I agree, somehow I'm sure they can find a way to lose the easiest election probably (or atleast in recent) NSW history.

The thing that actually scares me is there will still be people voting for Labor in NSW.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Keneally is doing a bloody fine job. I will be voting for her.

I don't mind O'Farrel either though. He seems like a good guy. However the rest of his party are idiots even if he doesn't seem to be, thus I won't vote for him.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Please be joking...
No, I am serious. Keneally is doing a better job tham Iemma or Rees before her.

There is a proverb that goes something like "the devil you know is better than the devil you don't" or something.

You will find a lot of people refuse to vote Liberal (not me, althoguh those people do exist) after having lived through state (and federal) Liberal governments and remembering how bad it was.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Just out of interest, what in particular do you admire about the way she's conducted her job so far?

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
She comes across well at press conferences and her policy's haven't had a negative impact on me. Some members of the Labor party are idiots though, certainly. However there are more 'good' ministers in Labor than in the state Liberal party. O'Farrel and his transport woman, Berekekian or however you spell her name are the only two competent state Liberal members.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)