kensington colleges question (1 Viewer)

a-n-d-r-e-w

HSC
I am going to be attending philip baxter college this year but im not sure what things i should bring for example maybe a mini clothesline?. But apart from clothes im not really sure what is necessary or what would be really handy. Any help will be greatly appreciated

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
awesome I might get to see you this semester.

We have dryers next to the washing machines. You can use those or you can use the washing lines provided in the laundry rooms. You cannot use the heaters in your room to dry stuff.

Bring toiletries, clothes and money. If you want feel free to bring your tv, computer, xbox watever. Beware there are only 2 power sockets in each room, so bring a power board if you have many power based appliances.

a-n-d-r-e-w

HSC
ok thanks thats really helpful. What things did you bring when you started and what would you advise against bringing

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
toiletries, clothes, laptop and books. Bring mi goreng or something like that because you can get hungry at night. There are hot water dispensers and microwave ovens on each floor. Anything you don't really start off with in college you can buy at the shops in kenso (theres a coles).

Also bring important docs such as birth cert and medicare card. They'll send you a letter or something weeks before you move in telling you what to bring when you move in over o-week.

some of my friends are hosting o-week. They're really bubbly people, you'll have heaps of fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)