Key Questions/Issues (1 Viewer)

Cabrera1990

HSC
Hello

Look my legal teacher cannot stress enough about knowing the "Key Questions/Issues" for each topic as most of the HSC questions revolve around them. I knwo the content but i think the hardest thing about Legal is putting into practice and doing these "Heavy Mark" questions....can anybody back me up on this and tell me if its the right way to go?

Cheers

moz324

HSC
my legal teacher also gos on and on about them. we have our half yearly next week and we had to know them for crime. but they are hard questions. we just go through past HSC papers and try to apply them as much as possible. i break them up into chunks so that they are easier to answer. hope this helps.

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
those key questions/issues at the end of each syllabus will be asked in the HSC they are the exact same question and there expected of you to be known thats why they have being drumming it in:jaw:

zs2912

HSC
Yeh I agree the key q and issues are integral to doing well in legal, many of the HSC questions are taken from them!
My legal studies teacher hasn't really talked about them to my own class but I know a HSC legal marker and she stresses how important they are. So def take the time to do them! :)

soap~

Legal Eagle
HSC
Practice with a copy of the sylabus -- look at what dotpoints the question is testing you on and write your response around those points. Then use LCMD to support your answer.

No issue doing it open book first, it'll give you a good chance to build a good response which will make things a lot easier if you're asked a similar thing, or even the same thing, later.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
What about with the Preliminary Course? Same deal?

Paj20

HSC
Cabrera1990 said:
Hello

Look my legal teacher cannot stress enough about knowing the "Key Questions/Issues" for each topic as most of the HSC questions revolve around them. I knwo the content but i think the hardest thing about Legal is putting into practice and doing these "Heavy Mark" questions....can anybody back me up on this and tell me if its the right way to go?

Cheers
if you know the content that should cover most of the 'key issues and questions' but not a basis of them should also be helpful ie the question on plea bargaining

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)