Key Questions/Issues (1 Viewer)

ameher

HSC
Hi there, would anyone have answers to the key questions and issues for family? your help would be appreciated as we did not cover it in class.

*Baby-K*

HSC
What do you mean you didn't cover it in class? The questions or the topic? Because generally you do the questions yourself in your spare time or for homework

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
*Baby-K* said:
What do you mean you didn't cover it in class? The questions or the topic? Because generally you do the questions yourself in your spare time or for homework
I think they mean these:

- What are the familial arrangements recognised by the law? why does the law respond differently to different arrangements? What changes have taken place in this area?

- Why is marriage a legal institution?

- How does the law respond to Domestic Violence.

- Is the current family law legislation an improvement on previous legislation?

- Why are some aspects of family law dealt with by state courts?

And to the OP, it would take FOREVER to give you the full answers to these questions, if you did not cover these in class, what the hell has your class been doing?

ameher

HSC
-may-cat- said:
I think they mean these:

- What are the familial arrangements recognised by the law? why does the law respond differently to different arrangements? What changes have taken place in this area?

- Why is marriage a legal institution?

- How does the law respond to Domestic Violence.

- Is the current family law legislation an improvement on previous legislation?

- Why are some aspects of family law dealt with by state courts?

And to the OP, it would take FOREVER to give you the full answers to these questions, if you did not cover these in class, what the hell has your class been doing?
lol thats a very good question, well our legal class comprises of 2 ppl who want to learn n the rest are there for show, thus the teacher simply utilises the text book. Neither did we go through the key questions of crime, and i've had to do those over the past couple of days, realising that going to school was pointless. have the basic structure of these answers using excel and macquarie, i managed to complete these today. But anyways im curious to noe do u have any good legal opinions on family law? i've managed to find a few but they are not very informative.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
ameher said:
lol thats a very good question, well our legal class comprises of 2 ppl who want to learn n the rest are there for show, thus the teacher simply utilises the text book. Neither did we go through the key questions of crime, and i've had to do those over the past couple of days, realising that going to school was pointless. have the basic structure of these answers using excel and macquarie, i managed to complete these today. But anyways im curious to noe do u have any good legal opinions on family law? i've managed to find a few but they are not very informative.
I don't understand what you mean. Opinions?

ameher

HSC
like for example, justice michael kirbys view on same-sex relationships, theres a couple of articles on that which would classify as legal opinions. im hoping for a band 6 in legal, n i noe u need to integrate those along with the media articles, cases and legilsations to gain a high range response.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Thats odd, i have never heard that you need 'opinions' to get high marks. I don't use them and i usually get full marks or close to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)