KFC vs Maccas (1 Viewer)

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
McDonald's has a pretty good training program, well known on top of that.

arielbelle

HSC
N/A
gobaby said:
oooh! a friend of a friend of mine worked at kfc (the one near kograh) and anyway, she slipped cuz the floor was wet and she stuck her hand out to balance herself and she stuck her hand into the deep fryer.
yeah, i work there and i can totally see. it's not to do with her being clumsy but that the floor is frictionless. i haven't slipped yet but i walk about one foot at a time and stick both my hands out to the wall to prevent falling. that kind of accident-prone working condition is just asking for disaster although the deep fryer would hurt lots!

the store i'm at is currently hiring dre but i think it's waay out of your reach.
they pay on the basis of your study level, not age. so it's a rate for yr 10, then yr 10 + 1, etc. i'm on yr 10 + 3 (i.e. first year uni) and it's a little over $10. yep, crap i know, i'm looking elsewhere.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
townie said:
mwahahahaha, the KFC gravy....i shall reveal the secret

1. Chicken pressure cooked cooked in lard, basically, lots of lard
2. everynite, lard goes through a filter machine
3. stuff left at the bottom of the pressure cooker (i.e. lard and bits of chicken) is the gravy! YUM!
pfft as if, if that were true then the gravy would taste like absolute shit seeing as though it would be chicken bits mixed with fat. However KFC gravy doesn't taste lardy or chickeny...unless your one does...in which case you are a dodgy dodgy store and should be shut down

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
any gravy is lard anyways...KFC just do it the worst possible way :p

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
If we are going on which tastes better the obvious winner is KFC

D.Larie

lol Apart from KFC food tasting better...McDonalds wins here, I guess.

How's the training like? Do fellow employees train the newbies?
And about the menu/pad thing on the cashier, does it take long to learn?

P

pLuvia

maccas sux ass.. i work at waitara maccas.. fucing new store manager is a fucing dichead.. and is GAY.. i mean HOMOSEXUAL GAY >>> QUEER.. newayz.. and the other managers are such fuk wits.. but there are a few i really like.. maccas pays crap... the managers expect u to make 5 things at once.. coz sumtimes im out the back making food myself... we have the new deli selection.. eg.. sumone orders a quarter grill.. i have to make that.. then a cheese grill.. i have to make that.. then a big mac grill.. then i have to make that.. then sumone orders a deli roll.. and managers expect taht to come up fast.. and wen u dont u get shouted at.. ffs.. i just wanna tell then to fuk off.. and i quit.. and ask if they can do all that in fast time.. and how much do i get payed to how much they get paid.. omg.. there fucing dichead.ss..

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
jeez, and i thought those maccas tv ads boasting how good their employees are true......

P

pLuvia

Steven12 said:
jeez, and i thought those maccas tv ads boasting how good their employees are true......
hahaha theres stupid and have got nothing to do with ne of maccas, especially those.. maccas crew can handle nething crap

G

Gavvvvvin

yenta said:
pfft as if, if that were true then the gravy would taste like absolute shit seeing as though it would be chicken bits mixed with fat. However KFC gravy doesn't taste lardy or chickeny...unless your one does...in which case you are a dodgy dodgy store and should be shut down
Hahaha I thought he was joking when he posted that...I found out today thats how the gravy actually is made! :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)