kill the hsc (1 Viewer)

stompalot

HSC
Yeahhhhhh!!! Finished Baby!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
woooooooohooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

meechfan

live.laugh.love
HSC
Uni Grad
umm... yeah I think mine was two...one before trials and one before HSC... yes the HSC emotionally cripples some of us.:eek:

Lebstr

HSC
inter108 said:
Yes there is a high chance of me crying when 17th hits.

Till then i'm destroying my livers xD
u mean liver :D

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
Dis Amrahs said:
My Friend who is a guy had one over modern.. He topped our class at NSB and is incredibly knowledgeable and kicks arse in modern but is so incredibly neurotic and generally nuts. But yeh, he only freaked out for modern.. the volume of the course is brutal.
+1
i totally agree, the volume is intense and when you perform well, that heightens the pressure. i'm on a very high internal mark and the teachers have told me they expect me to get a state ranking which just makes it worse; you scrutinise every essay you write in the exam. i'm worried for Dec 17th primarily for modern because not only do i want to do well, that added expectation is there.
did your friend freak out after the exam? or was he fine? I was fine I guess but still worrying about how i went, even now & it's been weeks, haha.

HSC
scaredytiger said:
one.

the week before my majors were due(art & drama) and i was sick, losing my voice and unable to sleep.
Same, about drama and art. I thought I had fucked up my 2nd painting so left for recess on the verge of tears...then my drama group didn't show up to recess practice and I cried alone in the movement studio hahaahhaa.

samwell

HSC
Getting pissed with myself: once because of a stupid mistake in probably the easiest 4 marks in 4unit 2008 HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)