King Kong (1 Viewer)

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
I didn't know he made The Frighteners. I was refering to Lord of the Rings.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
they showed a clip of the movie on the news the other day....looks sooooo mad. i wanna watch it!! lookign forward to it.. :)

Apparently Peter Jackson was underpaid about 100 million for the Lord of the rings trilogy? right? LOTR made so much profit so i guess jackson deserves more money.

scoby_2000

HSC
so what if people sell out....at least lotr was good....or i thought it was anyway

i think this looks cool

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Peter Jackson wanted to make Lord of the Rings, so how is that selling out? Same deal with this - I've heard a few people saying that it's gonna be shit because it's been done before and all that, but Jackson has said that it's basically hsi lifelong dream to be able to make King Kong, so I reckon that's the exact reason why it's going to be great.

scoby_2000

HSC
people are better at things they want to do out of passion.....rather than money.... *cough lucas cough*

shit someone got some lozengers?................. *sighs*

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
i wonder if jack black can pull off playing an orson welles type charachter. :chainsaw: im not a fan of jack black, so probably not.

_blank

HSC
Uni Grad
Seen the trailer - and it looks different from the "typical King Kong" movie....so hey - will check it out. Plus - I'm curious....WHY are there dinosaurs and creepy pygmie children on the island?! o_O

monique66

i saw a trailer in the movies today. I don't know why, but i think i'm going to go see it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)