King Kong (1 Viewer)

A

adamsaclown

Benny_ said:
Saw it on Friday night and thought it was excellent. Agree with icecream pretty much about everything, except I probably enjoyed it a bit more. In a year packed with top quality blockbusters, this has been the best yet.
I agree. I thought it was pretty damn good

olchik

HSC
I went to see this movie yesterday. Well, I missed the first part, like an hour and I didn't see the end as well:) The last scene I saw was king kong on the top of Empire State building and people shooted at him, it was so sad... I worried a lot that I missed the first part, but according to your posts, I see that I didn't miss too much, that's cool! In general I liked the movie.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Benny_ said:
Missed the start and the end? How did you manage that?
I'm more amazed at how she can still state that she likes it without the two most important parts of a movie

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
my cousin dragged me along to it, and paid for my ticket :p i thought it was okay, dragged on too much.. but he loved every minute of it, and said the ending was very emotional. i said we didn't need another 15 minutes of naomi watts gazing into kong's face.

the natives scared the shit out of me - the whites of their eyes, weird skin, hair, etc etc... ughh!!

and that bug scene was disgusting. i HATE bugs - i'd much rather be chomped up by the t-rex than sucked up by a giant penis-like leech. i had to bury my face in my cousin's shoulder for most of that scene! but i have to say it was funny hearing all the whimpers from girls ALL around the cinema :p even if i was one of them

naomi watts did look gorgeous, though.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Just watched it. Bloody long it was. The first 25 mins or so was boring as hell, but after that.. action til the end. The natives and gigantic bugs were fkn scary. Dinosaurs were awesome. :)

How shocking was that Jimmy guy is Jamie Bell?!?!? Talk about buffed (since Billy Elliot)...

Last edited:

olchik

HSC
bazookajoe said:
I'm more amazed at how she can still state that she likes it without the two most important parts of a movie
I don't think that I missed 2 most important parts, all people say that the 1st part was very boring, and the end...well I just didn't see the scene how King king died, it's the last 5 minutes of the movie. Actually I saw the main, most interesting part, that's why I'm telling that I liked it. Or do I have to ask your permission to express my opinion?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)