• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

King Lear at Bondi (1 Viewer)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by steph@nie
I went on the 17th.. we sat pretty much smack bang in the middle. The guys at the back were so stupid!! They kept making gay comments throughout the whole thing.. so irritating. Regan's husband.. Cornwall.. was he the one who came across as really snide and evil? the red shirt one??

My friend told me she was going to go up there and scream at them if they didn't shut up - were you one of the ones that used their mobile phone to see what you were writing?

Yeah Cornwall..l don't know what it was about him, but he was cool :)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
haha.. did i write anything? I didnt write any notes what so ever. The friend that i was sitting next to and I spent more time making comments about the tightness of Edmonds pants and the queerness of Oswald to take notes.

Omg, did you see at the end in the Q&A time when Oswald was sitting on the scaffolding and he fell off? It was so funny..

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by steph@nie
haha.. did i write anything? I didnt write any notes what so ever. The friend that i was sitting next to and I spent more time making comments about the tightness of Edmonds pants and the queerness of Oswald to take notes.

Omg, did you see at the end in the Q&A time when Oswald was sitting on the scaffolding and he fell off? It was so funny..
Who was Oswald?

Sorry but l haven't read the book. I thought it was funny how edmond hit the light with his foot in the battle scene.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)