King Lear - Denny Production (1 Viewer)

Arch-man

Did anybody see the Denny production of King Lear @ the Bondi Pavillion?

If so, did you take any notes and can I please have a copy of them? I'm willing to trade!

flosh's gurl

i saw the production. interresting, not a very good version though some of the characters were very badly acted. sorry i didn't take notes. i'm a bit pissed off at myself for not doing it actually. i felt slightly intimidated, afterwards the main guy, i cant remeber his name....... david ritchie!!! stayed behind and talked to all the students in the audience about the production and elements of the play but most of the questions went way over my little head. I HATE KING LEAR!!!

flosh's gurl

we had to travel down from shitty tamworth, 6 hours on a mini bus. then we had about 20 minutes to get ready to see the play, eat whatever we could find when we got there. but we made up for it by going back to the backpackers and getting drunk with english and french backpackers. such a fun night. pity the play was so bad.

Coffee_Fan

Wait for the dark
hhehheheh

shayna that night was soooooooo fun!! the production wasn't that bad, but the afterparty was sooooooo fun!!

love you

josh

flosh's gurl

josh baby i know!!!!
the monkey is in the tree... but i took the lift to get the soda???????
ahhhh the fun we had with those stupid drunk backpackers.......... unforgetable.
luv you!

ben

I have about half a page of notes on the production - but they are crap. I can't say the CUT production was any better though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)