King Lear prediction question for tommorow!! (1 Viewer)

freakinout

Hey people first of all i wanna say best of luck tomorrow, i dont know about u but i definently need it. i was just wondering what everyone thought the King Lear question fo tomorrow would be?? I'm thinking it will be the same as last year (the usual texts can shift and change with context) but i'm thinkin that the BOS people might be really mean and make us focus on ONE character.. what do u think?

mishka

HSC
N/A
you're so freaked out you've posted in the wrong forum - i will move it for you... :)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
i remember my catholic trial last year focused on Lear's daughters...so be prepared for anything...i actually found last years hsc question a little suprising and more difficult than i had anticipated. The best thing to do is not panic and stick with what you know and answer the question...

spiiiders

i think itll be something to do with how the text has or hasnt dated....

tell me about freakin out.. i know nothing. ahh.

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
xD Lol, actually we already have a topic for the prediction of 2005 King Lear Questions :) Scroll down this Module B Sub forum, I'm sure you'll find it :p

CLRNCE

HSC
lear was actually pretty good! my friend and i had this big thing about what the *&%@! our "own interpretation" of the play was supposed to be and what we were supposed to write for that but i sat down with my teacher the day before the exam and she told me all this stuff so thank god because that was the whole bloody question!!
just think of it as this...
NO MORE ENGLISH EVER!! -unless you do ex like me!
NO MORE METAPHORS, NO MORE ALLITERATION, NO MORE PERSONIFICATION, NO MORE SYNTHESIS OR ANALYSIS OR EVALUATE TEXTUAL FEATURES!!!!
hooray for that aye?
best of luck to everyone for the rest of their exams!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)