KING LEAR Trial Revision Course (1 Viewer)

HSC
King Lear Trial Revision Course
Struggling with King Lear?!
This 4-hour session is a crash course in King Lear. It will go through all aspects of the play, readings, productions, language techniques, practice essay questions and exam technique. Summary booklet will be provided. 4-hour session costs only $90 (food + drinks provided ;) ). This session is for students that want revision, or if their struggling, or if they want that extra edge to get a higher mark.

Two sessions ONLY – maximum of 4 per session, Tuesday 5th July, 9am-1pm, 3pm-7pm. Located in Ryde.

Proven results in King Lear, with 3 years tutoring experience. Book now: 0423 129 818, or neewig@hotmail.com, or PM for further information. If you want to know about my tutoring history or credentials, email or PM me.

Last edited:
HSC
haha mate... thats a bit harsh! anything over the internet sounds dodgy i spose, and im not sure what i can put in that ad to make it sound legitimate! make what you want of it. i just thought coz i had heaps nd heaps of king lear stuff, nd there are lots of ppl that struggle with it that i might be of some help.

wanton-wonton

HSC
Well, everyone does different readings and productions. I don't see how you can cater for everyone in four hours by yourself. Unless you're doing it as an organisation, and even still...it doesn't look too promising.

HSC
yeh...the focus of the revision course is to work with what students already have and organise it into an essay. the biggest problem with lear is trying to put everything into an essay in 40 minutes and knowing what parts of what readings and productions to highlight. if students have absolutely no idea what readings or productions to put in, then ill give them recommendations, but if theyve already got an essay and want to fine-tune it, im not gonna impose certain readings/productions upon them - ill just work with what theyve got. usually theres not more 10 people that attend, so it gives me plenty of time to work with each student and what they've got.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)