Kingdom help (1 Viewer)

Jensta

Hey guys and girls :shy:
Any tips or info about all this classification of organisms...i dont really know how im going to compose it all..so all tips etc on anything would be greatly appriciated! thanks for the help..:S

a) Examine the different kingdom classification systems (2,3,4,5 and 6 kingdom classification systems)
In your answer, describe the selection criteria used in each biological classification scheme. Ensure you inclide definitions of any scientific terms used.(e.g autotroph, eucaryotic)

b) Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each biological classification system.

c) Justify which biological classification system you think should be the accepted scheme .

d) Identify ONE technological advances and describe the impact on the development or revision of the biological classification systems.

TheKing

do you really expect people to do your assignment for you??
try looking in your text book :vcross:

Jensta

no no on .... i did look in a text book.. i was just asking for help like if you got any ideas or anything.. that was all!!!!!!!!!

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
TheKing said:
do you really expect people to do your assignment for you??
try looking in your text book :vcross:
i agree with The King, however, since i can give you some ideas, just so you cant say no one helped you :) You're very lucky, because this all prelim stuff and i shouldnt have to worry with such garbage :p :rolleyes:

a) 2 - plants/animals
3 - protists, plants, animals
4 - monera, protists, plants animals
5 - fungi, monera, protists, plants, animals
6 - fungi, archaeobacteria, eubacteria, protists, plants, animals
b) talk about what each classifcation system accounts for what it doesnt.
c) your opinion
d)The development of the electron microscope in the 1950s revealed procaryotic cells which were placed in their own kingdom, monera

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
kimmeh said:
i agree with The King, however, since i can give you some ideas, just so you cant say no one helped you :) You're very lucky, because this all prelim stuff and i shouldnt have to worry with such garbage :p :rolleyes:
And the claws come out:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)