Kiss Chasey at The Embassy (1 Viewer)

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
I think I'll go see them when they come to Newcastle on the 24th. I don't really like them though. they're a bit crap..

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
supposedly theyre being whored like a motherfucker by their record company to all the music shops and magazines

littlebinzy

That must be terrible for them... getting all that publicity and stuff... having people like their music. Gee it's a crap life when you've got a record deal!

kittycat552

callisto said:
I think I'll go see them when they come to Newcastle on the 24th. I don't really like them though. they're a bit crap..
yeah i'm going to as well, i just gotta work out where the northern star is?

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
um.. said:
supposedly theyre being whored like a motherfucker by their record company to all the music shops and magazines
no matter how much they promote them they will still suck at the end of the day so who cares.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
littlebinzy said:
That must be terrible for them... getting all that publicity and stuff... having people like their music. Gee it's a crap life when you've got a record deal!
hey! youre an idiot

also, the northern star is in beaumont st

DIELMAN

HSC
they came and played at my school back when they were no bodies, we thought they would never get anywhere so we ignored them when they asked us to go out with them that night.....jesus we were so dumb!

ChrisE

HSC
DIELMAN said:
they came and played at my school back when they were no bodies, we thought they would never get anywhere so we ignored them when they asked us to go out with them that night.....jesus we were so dumb!
no you werent, they still are no bodies. just because more people know them doenst make them good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)