Kissing Compability? (1 Viewer)

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
Last night, I got together with this guy who was an awful, awful kisser. No lip action at all, but 100 per cent tongue on speed. When discussing this with a friend, he suggested that people have different styles of kissing, (duh, i realise) and it's unreal when you both click like that.

Kissing should be romantic. Watching paint dry would have turned me on more, and I assure you I have no paint fetish.

In conclusion, my theory that "anonymous drunken pick-ups suck" is confirmed.

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
Correct.
I should know better, yes.
Never again.

jellybeenz

HSC
Epiphany said:
Last night, I got together with this guy who was an awful, awful kisser. No lip action at all, but 100 per cent tongue on speed. When discussing this with a friend, he suggested that people have different styles of kissing, (duh, i realise) and it's unreal when you both click like that.

Kissing should be romantic. Watching paint dry would have turned me on more, and I assure you I have no paint fetish.

Shit... that was last night for me as well... Freaky...

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
Living in Victoria would be the reason for my being here.

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
Epiphany said:

Yeah kissing should be romantic but thats mostly unlikely when its a drunken one. Even sober i dont think 100% tongue action is all that much of a turn on.

jellybeenz

HSC
At least you don't have a nasty hickey to show for it... ugh...

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
yeah but that guy has now fucked it up for any other guy doin it. If these pash sluts dont do it good, there will be no more random pashing.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
It's worse when they have bad breath and you're too afraid to say so. Then, after a minute of snogdom you have it too...pothetic.

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
Thats funny to me. I was simply discussing my FIRST pick-up with a stranger, while under the influence of alcohol. And expressing what a shit experience it was.
The main reason for starting this thread was to see if people have had conflicting kissing styles with their partners. I just used a little anecdote to start the topic. So there.

Wow. Me a bimbo. If you knew me.. ah never mind. Lighten up.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Epiphany said:
Wow. Me a bimbo. If you knew me.. ah never mind.
You wouldn't be able to tell this from the original post.

Last edited:

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
luckily my gf and i are on the same wave length kiss-wise...we both enjoy kissing naked :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Meads said:
luckily my gf and i are on the same wave length kiss-wise...we both enjoy kissing naked :p
That seems like one of those "look at me" posts.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
jumb said:
That seems like one of those "look at me" posts.
ok then...ill pretend that makes sense...but this is coming from someone who has has made ppl 'look at him' to reach gold member status?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Meads said:
ok then...ill pretend that makes sense...but this is coming from someone who has has made ppl 'look at him' to reach gold member status?
You pretend that my post doesn't make sense, then make a reply. Either do one or the other.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)