Kissing... is it really all that great? (1 Viewer)

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
soha said:
yeah its sad..more then one day
a little desporate to make guinnes world records
ppl have trouble holding a kiss for 10 mins
let alone 31 hrs
Yeah? Well, this Chinese guy lifted 75 kg for 10 seconds...

... WITH HIS DICK!!!

He wasn't interested in getting it posted in the Guinness Book of World Records... ^_^

Az-jay

HSC
Lhyviathan said:
Yeah? Well, this Chinese guy lifted 75 kg for 10 seconds...

... WITH HIS DICK!!!

He wasn't interested in getting it posted in the Guinness Book of World Records... ^_^

that is so gross. imagine admitting that you were his girlfriend or the like... Ugh..

HSC
but seriously the neck ear lobes lower belly shoulders and thighs are so much different to a kiss on the lips and have different meanings, kisses are a great sensation, his soft lips touching my skin its the anticipation of knowing whats comming or just him showing his affection, i still get goose bumps from my boyfriend

HSC
Pierotte said:
Something said on TV... i think it was on the glass house... got me thniking. Do you really enjoy kissing? Do you honestly find it all that crash hot? Does it rock your world? Or do u just think somebody slobbering over your face is gross? Does kissing stand on its own or does it have to be leading somewhere?
My opinion would have to be that I cant really enjoy kissing unless i really like the person, or else its meaninglyess and ...well its nothing... getting with a random at a party just doesnt cut it....
In the words of Jeff Buckley
"kiss me out of desire, baby no consolation"
What are your thoughts?
I do ... with the person I actually wanna be kissing duh

georgiaw

george
HSC
Your Mouth Or His?

I go to an all girls boarding school and we were having the conversation about kissing at lunch. It got brought up and we had huge debate about where the tounge meets. For example: just say someone jumps you randomly and you didnt know it was coming, do they kiss you therefore their tongue is in your mouth but when you both go to kiss each other, do you meet in the middle? Where does your mouth stand? We could not come to a conculsion...
please help us!!

gps_slut

two 2 tango...

Well i have had a lot of experience and i believe that it takes two to tango, three to have a party and four for some REAL action ;o) !!! So my theory is that where ever you can meet is where the tongue's meet and where the party begins!!

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Pierotte said:
Something said on TV... i think it was on the glass house... got me thniking. Do you really enjoy kissing? Do you honestly find it all that crash hot? Does it rock your world? Or do u just think somebody slobbering over your face is gross? Does kissing stand on its own or does it have to be leading somewhere?
My opinion would have to be that I cant really enjoy kissing unless i really like the person, or else its meaninglyess and ...well its nothing... getting with a random at a party just doesnt cut it....
In the words of Jeff Buckley
"kiss me out of desire, baby no consolation"
What are your thoughts?
I really love kissing, so long as the other person's good. If they're bad at it then it's not so good, unless it turns into a game of kissing lessons.
It doesn't have to lead to anything, kissing just for kissing can be nice.
Kissing someone special makes it all the more enjoyable because of the deeper feeings, but I also like just kissing.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
gps_slut said:
Well i have had a lot of experience and i believe that it takes two to tango, three to have a party and four for some REAL action ;o) !!! So my theory is that where ever you can meet is where the tongue's meet and where the party begins!!
Haha are you referring to three- or four-way kisses?
I tried a five-way the other night, totally didn't work. Someone licked my chin.

HerO_Reborned

HSC
georgiaw said:
I go to an all girls boarding school and we were having the conversation about kissing at lunch. It got brought up and we had huge debate about where the tounge meets. For example: just say someone jumps you randomly and you didnt know it was coming, do they kiss you therefore their tongue is in your mouth but when you both go to kiss each other, do you meet in the middle? Where does your mouth stand? We could not come to a conculsion...
please help us!!
Good discussion, chicks are normally the eager 1's so their tongue gets in real quick...:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)