• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Kissing on the first date. (2 Viewers)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I've only had one proper first date, and I'd already kissed the gentleman in question before that night, so there was no need to withhold kissing from the first date.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
A lot of people actually. Just like how a lot of people plan sex. Usually happens when you don't know the person and their values enough and you reeeeeeeeeally want to avoid a slap in the face.
People plan sex...?

God that sounds boring. If you're on a date with someone doesn't that signal to them that you're interested? So why would a simple kiss cause so much drama?

ay0_x

HSC
People plan sex...?

God that sounds boring. If you're on a date with someone doesn't that signal to them that you're interested? So why would a simple kiss cause so much drama?
Because culture and religion have screwed up people's values, and ability to see sex as being JUST SEX. People play stupid games. They test each other and play hard to get and the dating world is full of stupid things like that.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Because culture and religion have screwed up people's values, and ability to see sex as being JUST SEX. People play stupid games. They test each other and play hard to get and the dating world is full of stupid things like that.
*sigh* true. :(

It is what it is

ay0_x

HSC
Yeah no. It's not the "dating" world so much as your world.

I don't encounter that shit because I have no time for those kind of people.
Might not be yours but these games are played by a lot of people.

This is why there are sites for PUA's, books on how to play hard to get (he's just not that into you), Why Men Love Bitches, etc.

Paradox.101

HSC
Yeah no. It's not the "dating" world so much as your world.

I don't encounter that shit because I have no time for those kind of people.
Might not be yours but these games are played by a lot of people.

This is why there are sites for PUA's, books on how to play hard to get (he's just not that into you), Why Men Love Bitches, etc.

Maybe keep it simple?
Heard of the day game? Walk up to someone anywhere in the day, stop her, ask her something for example, directions to a certain cafe, compliment her, ask her to to tag along. There's some dude demonstrating this through 'hidden cameras' and he's also in Sydney, forgot his name but it seems to work so much better than playing all the games mentioned above.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)