• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Kissing (1 Viewer)

jazzbaby

HSC
Bainesy said:
yea lets play this out shall we???

you miss for the first time and are kissing her nose. she thinks you did it on purpose, slaps you and thats it. youve lost your gf. even if she doesnt she has an embarrasing story on you forever

i suppose your one of those people that are embarrased in public more than other people, and i suspect it is because of your risky approach to situations

also read my last post for additional reasons to have eyes open
i think a kiss on the nose is cute =]

jazzbaby

HSC
Wassup? said:
Ugly but interesting?

How is getting kissed on the nose interesting?
i dont know you're the one who said it was interesting lol.

na but i donno its just cute.. i like it =]

TSBRAH

HSC
zimmerman8k said:
Take her by suprise. Bend her over pushing her neck towards the ground. Rip her underwear off and fondle her arse a bit before ramming your cock in her.

She will be so suprised with delight and aroused that after this kissing her will be easy.
ROFL have to agree wit u on that
works like a charm :)
lol@ the guy who sed his gf will dump him cuz he kissed her on the nose
somebody has an embarrassing secret

old.skool.kid

HSC
zimmerman8k said:
Take her by suprise. Bend her over pushing her neck towards the ground. Rip her underwear off and fondle her arse a bit before ramming your cock in her.

She will be so suprised with delight and aroused that after this kissing her will be easy.
LMFAO man where do you come up with this shit? everyone of your posts cracks me up.

I always kiss with my eyes open it doesnt feel right having my eyes closed, escpecially for long ones

J.a.d.e :-)

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
old.skool.kid said:
LMFAO man where do you come up with this shit? everyone of your posts cracks me up.

I always kiss with my eyes open it doesnt feel right having my eyes closed, escpecially for long ones
I'm completely opposite. It does feel right having your eyes open, especially for the long ones...

monesh

HSC
born2bkinggg said:
I'm gonna make my move on my Gf......so how do i do it?......do i copy the stuff in the movies?......stressing out here....

i say go to the resources section here and you will find your answer lol.

jessfredbun91

HSC
well kissing witur eyes open is just plain freaky especially if tha dude/chick opens ther eyes for a sec and sees u staring right bak=mood killer!

sca

HSC
how can you be at boyfriend/girlfriend status if you haven't kissed yet?

white ferret

HSC
you can totally go for the "lovingly look into each other's eyes" option. but people look very different up close! resemble aliens in my mind. haha. coz you see BIG eyes.. and everything else just disappears

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
internet gf's are awesome...no need to report to them.

just on the side note....passionate kissing is hot

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Kissing is highly recommended.

Should be done more often.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Bainesy said:
yea lets play this out shall we???

you miss for the first time and are kissing her nose. she thinks you did it on purpose, slaps you and thats it. youve lost your gf. even if she doesnt she has an embarrasing story on you forever

i suppose your one of those people that are embarrased in public more than other people, and i suspect it is because of your risky approach to situations

also read my last post for additional reasons to have eyes open
hahahahahhahahahahhahaha

you don't know how bizarre you sound to me. how could you ever get the aim wrong??? how???

oh no not the nose! If you amazingly fucked up your aim and kissed my nose, I'd think it was adorable.

but for you be all stressful like that, hahahah i can just see you being a nervous wreck when impressing a girl in real life.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah face-licking is disgusting imo

My ex bf would do it unintentionally because he was such a shit kisser. It's about 30% of the reason why I dumped him.

Chrissiieee

HSC
don't forget to give them a lil nibble on the lip when your exiting from making out with her.

makes em come back for more ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)