KL Ran production...help needed (1 Viewer)

JLR

Has anyone watched the production of KL - Ran its a japanese interpretation tat my school is using anfd im totally lost with it...if anyone has any info or suggestions plz help..

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
this is a shortened version of my paragraph for 'Ran'

When nuclear weapons began to proliferate around the world after World War II, Kurosawa’s concern for the endless revenge cycle takes on an epic scale, mirroring the potential tragedy of a nuclear war...(what) Chaos is depicted through a series of hell-like images; the final scene shows Tsurumara (a combined Gloucester and Edgar character) helpless on the edge of a precipice, silhouetted against a blood-red sunset (how), underlining the appropriateness of the title Ran, meaning ‘chaos’ in Japanese(effect).

(what, how, effect) is the simple burger theory.. which got locked... :vcross:

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Here you go
i posted it in the FAQ but u must not hav looked at it

JLR

Ur all champs thanx...ur all very helpful..

Just one question..this may sound stupid but i couldnt recognicse the gloucester sub plot..do those characters ie edmond and edgar play a main role in this production...or have i totally mis-understood

HSC
In Ran there's no sub-plot with Gloucester, Edgar and Edmond. So don't worry about trying to identify them. You would be there for a long time :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)