Kleeman or Paine...Who is right? (1 Viewer)

crystalmeth

HSC
N/A
This may seem pathetic but id like to get it right

Geography of Global Interactions 2 (Kleeman) puts
Ecology, Classifying Ecosystems, Energy Flows and Nutrient Cycling are under Biolphysical Interactions which lead to Diverse Ecosystems and their Functioning

while Macquarie Revision Guides (Paine) puts
Ecology and classifying ecosystems as a chapter introduction and has energy flows and nutrient cycling under human induced modifications in vulnerability and resilience

while Senior Geography 2 (also by Paine) puts
energy flows and nutrient cycling back under biophysical interactions ecosystem functioning

basically what im wondering is what goes where

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
i think energy flows and nutrient cycling go under BIOPHYSICAL INTERACTIONS WHICH LEAD TO ECOSYSTEM FUNCTIONING (coz energy and nutrients are the key factors in the functioning of an ecosystem and u talk about the biophysical interactions in them, i.e. for the carbon cycle u hav atmosphere as stores of carbon dioxide, biosphere as plants and animals breathing and releasing carbon dioxide and plants using it in photosynthesis, hydrosphere same as above and lithosphere stores of carbon in fossil fuels and also carbon decomposed from organisms. The four spheres go inder BIOPHYSICAL INTERACTIONS WHICH LEAD TO DIVERSE ECOSYSTEMS coz unique combinations of the four spheres in each and every ecosystem lead to diverse and unique ecosystems around the world, i.e. coral reefs hav more hydrosphere, whereas deserts hav more lithosphere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)