Know anyone, or going it alone? (1 Viewer)

Shaking Paper

HSC
lozzie17 said:
Ohk, well not much you can do to avoid that then. What do you need to do there tomorrow? Have you joined many clubs?
I was so tired of lines after the 1 1/2 hour Timetable Changes que that I couldnt be bothered getting an access card, so I need to go do that.
Yes! Well no, not many. But maybe more later if I can. I joined the Film Society, but they do their thing on my day-off so i'll probably never do anything with that , and the Japanese Cultural Society, which is the other reason i'm going tomorrow, free sushi thing, but i'm too anti-social so i'll probably take my sushi rolls and burrow underground so I can eat as cars drive softly above my head. So I really need to go to bed now. I didnt sleep last night and was a wreak today. :sleep:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
darkroomgirl said:
Can I just ask, can we join clubs after tomorrow? I can't make it. :(
Pretty much all clubs you can. Just turn up to the first activity and request to join. You might be charged a little more or miss out on a showbag or something, but they will allow you.

Carnivour

HSC
i went to the first day of o-week this year even though im deferring till next year, but i though it would be a good idea since i heard that next year o-week wont be as big or as good because of VSU, etc. plus, my two best friends are going to usyd this year, (one in a residential college though), so i though id go along with my other friend and give her some much needed company on first days.

and i even signed up to the Women in Engineering Society... cept i kinda forgot to mention i wont be there this year, so i dont need a mentor just yet. i hope they dont give me one. also went to the Inner Child Stand, but couldnt quite get what they are about...:confused:

EDIT: actually, i went exclusively to only the wierd societies on the list, like medieval society, and the anarchronists society, and the darcy society, and the tolkien society.

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Carnivour said:
i went to the first day of o-week this year even though im deferring till next year, but i though it would be a good idea since i heard that next year o-week wont be as big or as good because of VSU, etc. plus, my two best friends are going to usyd this year, (one in a residential college though), so i though id go along with my other friend and give her some much needed company on first days.

and i even signed up to the Women in Engineering Society... cept i kinda forgot to mention i wont be there this year, so i dont need a mentor just yet. i hope they dont give me one. also went to the Inner Child Stand, but couldnt quite get what they are about...:confused:

EDIT: actually, i went exclusively to only the wierd societies on the list, like medieval society, and the anarchronists society, and the darcy society, and the tolkien society.
o-week next year won't be as good. The year after - will be as good. If you had more eco + business students on the union board of directors, then next years o-week could even be better than this years'.
P.s. vote stas for union next year :)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
latvia said:
what if you ARE ugly?

Sometimes, it's a "do you look annoying" thing rather than ugly/goodlooking

Please don't wake me up from this dream. Reality is cruel... esp. when the emotional attacks are invisible.
say hi to me when you see me around campus, dawg. since you know what i look like

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)