Know Ur Case Study!!! (1 Viewer)

masteraal

make sure u all know atleast something about ur case study as i was told that in globalisation essays u need to add in some info of ur case study EVEN THOUGH IT DOESNT ASK FOR IT!!!...apparently the dot points for the marking guidelines in band 6 asks for it....grrrr

overthaedge

HSC
we're only supposed to make reference to it though?

Like as a form of comparison to australia, in globalisation questions when they dont ask you specifically to refer to a case-study?

masteraal

well if they did that most ppl with just write on their case study

i think when they dont mention it u gotta talk about aus and crap like that and mention how globalisation has effected ur case study

ohhh....GOD im so failing morrow... :vcross:

ay_caramba

Crazily Sane.
HSC
masteraal said:
make sure u all know atleast something about ur case study as i was told that in globalisation essays u need to add in some info of ur case study EVEN THOUGH IT DOESNT ASK FOR IT!!!...apparently the dot points for the marking guidelines in band 6 asks for it....grrrr
oh okay, i didnt know that... thanx for the info :) i think i might make up a credible-sounding stat on china and slip it in somewhere ahahaha

masteraal

AIGHT comfirmed...u need to include ur case study as evidence to ur points that ur making...but dont say this is my case study and have like 3 paragraphs at the end...u need to blend it into ur essay throughout as evidence to globalissation.... :D

have fun...

and GOOOOOD LUCK

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
it would make a good point to include it into globalisation with reference to australia because you could cover all aspects of absolute and comparative OC which would help. Your case study should be ur easiest example to illustrate the point your trying to make =) goodluck y'all!

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
ur sposed to jst briefly mention ur case study. u no how u say how gloablisation hasnt necessarily had a positive effect on all countries and how high income countries hav benefited the most etc, well u say ur case study, eg brazil, is shit at embracing globalisation and here are the effects/ reasons... unemplyment 99%, inflation 202%, economic growth -12% etc etc

Sset561986

Last minute tip: I went to a lecture at Wollongong Uni one of the senior economics markers told us that there is a loop hole in the ciriculum, it states "students SHOULD study a country other than Australia" SHOULD not MUST therefore they cannot specifiy that u must write about our case study there will always be another option! BUT i do agree it will probably help if u make some reference to it.... who am i kidding im stuffed no matter wat!

Monkuk

speaking of china why is it that they are not overheating with 7% eco growth

S

Shuter

Sset561986 said:
Last minute tip: I went to a lecture at Wollongong Uni one of the senior economics markers told us that there is a loop hole in the ciriculum, it states "students SHOULD study a country other than Australia" SHOULD not MUST therefore they cannot specifiy that u must write about our case study there will always be another option! BUT i do agree it will probably help if u make some reference to it.... who am i kidding im stuffed no matter wat!
Oh thank god, I never bothered to learn a case study. I'm going to do some reading tonight.

S

Shuter

Monkuk said:
speaking of china why is it that they are not overheating with 7% eco growth
It's linked to real increases in production.

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
hehehe.
you could have done that, or you could do what i did and totally forget case studies and then go into the exam... and NOT EVEN HAVE TO DO A GLOBALISATION ESSAY!!!

w000000000000000000000000000000000t!!!
easiest exam EVER!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)