Kopy Stop (1 Viewer)

Vampire

KOLLARZUP!!
HSC
Hey, just wondering if anyone can give me directions to this place...people keep giving me a rough indication and I can't seem to find it lol.
Thx

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
ok. city road (i think it is) the road that the bridge at wentworth goes over, walk down that alongside victoria park
then you'll come to another set of traffic lights and a big road they like to call 'broadway'
cross broadway and go onto the other side at the lights and walk along it (that is, go right). the second street on your left should be mountain street. go down here and next to some cafe (i think) is kopystop. pretty hard to miss

hope you can decryptify all that

richz

well u know city road, which is where vic park is, it is the next road but on the other side, so if ur coming from usyd, u cross the road go (to the other sided or parra road) then walk pass city road the next road u turn left and walk down, heres the addresss: 55 mountain st broadway.

tennille

HSC
If you're exiting from the main entrance of usyd, there will be a set of lights at the T-intersection (city road and parramatta road). Cross the lights so you get onto the other side of parramatta road (where the broadway shops are). Walk down towards the city on parramatta road and on your left, there should be a road called Mountain Street. It's down there.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Alternatively. Go to p-matta road at the city road intersection, walk towards the city with the road on your right.

When you see a subway, go in, buy a footlong Itallian BMT. Then go back out, go back the way you came, now with the road on your left, and make the first right hand turn. Kopystop is on the left hand side of the road as you walk down it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)