Korn Fans (1 Viewer)

madster

HSC
i hate self indulgetn people, you are a dick head who is totally closed minded to what makes other people happy, go jump off a bridge.

kittycat552

madster said:
i hate self indulgetn people, you are a dick head who is totally closed minded to what makes other people happy, go jump off a bridge.
Does Korn make you happy?.... you're the dickhead.

Go breed with your family you ass

And i'm open-minded, i just choose to close my mind to shit music

Last edited by a moderator:

mstanford

HSC
tiney225 said:
Does Korn make you happy?.... you're the dickhead.

Go breed with your family you ass

And i'm open-minded, i just choose to close my mind to shit music
Are you feeling a bit lonely?
Your pet goat not giving you enough loving?
Your incest habits aren't appreciated by everyone are they? Oh poor you.
You need to wake up to yourself and stop being such a pathetic fool!
This thread was clearly designed simply for Korn fans to chat about the band, only some retarded nob-end, such as yourself, would see otherwise.

You are are loser and should be run over by a train. In fact, the best thing for you to do right now is to find the nearest railway crossing, lie down on the track whilst repeatedly bashing yourself in the forhead with a large rock.

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
er most threads about mediocre/shit bands on this board get flamed repeatedly, get used to it

adsta

HSC
It's a pity head has left the band. I always liked listening to his weird guitar licks.

kittycat552

mstanford said:
Are you feeling a bit lonely?
Your pet goat not giving you enough loving?
Your incest habits aren't appreciated by everyone are they? Oh poor you.
You need to wake up to yourself and stop being such a pathetic fool!
This thread was clearly designed simply for Korn fans to chat about the band, only some retarded nob-end, such as yourself, would see otherwise.

You are are loser and should be run over by a train. In fact, the best thing for you to do right now is to find the nearest railway crossing, lie down on the track whilst repeatedly bashing yourself in the forhead with a large rock.
No, i'm not feeling lonely you fuckwit. Obviously YOU yourself have defeated the purpose of coming into this thread because as you stated "this thread was clearly designed simply for Korn fans" but you haven't stated anything about liking Korn...*cackles in corner*

Incest...hmm that retaliation is original. Clearly you copied what i said and turned it into an insult. You FAILED.

You should sit under a tractor and wait for some yokel to massacre you.

And it would more likely be you with the freaking pet goat...being from tamworth and all. Go figure.

vTr

HSC
i was a fan of korn untill.... well lets face it, after "word up" they started to sell out :cool:

Last edited:

vTr

HSC
giant useless text doesnt mean im an attention whore, im just making the most relevent post to this topic that will benefit everyone

mstanford

HSC
tiney225 said:
No, i'm not feeling lonely you fuckwit. Obviously YOU yourself have defeated the purpose of coming into this thread because as you stated "this thread was clearly designed simply for Korn fans" but you haven't stated anything about liking Korn...*cackles in corner*

Incest...hmm that retaliation is original. Clearly you copied what i said and turned it into an insult. You FAILED.

You should sit under a tractor and wait for some yokel to massacre you.

And it would more likely be you with the freaking pet goat...being from tamworth and all. Go figure.
Correction - Yes you are loney.
Why is it exactly that I need to state that I like Korn in a thread that is designed for Korn fans, sorry I'm just a bit confused with that point. I guess now that I think of it, it occurs to me that you are, in fact, mentally retarded.
I can't help but notice that your first sentance is "No, I'm not feeling lonely you fuckwit", that's interesting as I also can't help but notice that at the end of your first paragraph you cackle......TO YOURSELF

As for your extremely poor effort in coming back from my incest slur, can you tell me exactly how many people have asked anyone, in the world even, whether they're bored with incest? Can you do that for me? Good lad. On second thoughts, having the IQ of a horse shoe may make that task a wincey bit difficult, but do try.

You critisise me for not being original. Now just take a second to think here, be careful it might hurt. Yes I do in fact live in Tamworth, the apparent country music capital. Do you really, I mean really think that the whole 'yokel' idea hasn't been tried before? Seriously man, at least try to use that tiny organ inside your head that some doctors might refer to as a brain before you try to retaliate against people more intelligent than yourself.

P.S - Verb: insult in - salt
Treat, mention or speak rudely. (it seems you are wrong at, oh, everything)

Good bye Mr. Lonely

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Guys, if we can't stop flaming, I'll have to close this.

Please stop...please?

kittycat552

mstanford said:
Correction - Yes you are loney.
Why is it exactly that I need to state that I like Korn in a thread that is designed for Korn fans, sorry I'm just a bit confused with that point. I guess now that I think of it, it occurs to me that you are, in fact, mentally retarded.
I can't help but notice that your first sentance is "No, I'm not feeling lonely you fuckwit", that's interesting as I also can't help but notice that at the end of your first paragraph you cackle......TO YOURSELF

As for your extremely poor effort in coming back from my incest slur, can you tell me exactly how many people have asked anyone, in the world even, whether they're bored with incest? Can you do that for me? Good lad. On second thoughts, having the IQ of a horse shoe may make that task a wincey bit difficult, but do try.

You critisise me for not being original. Now just take a second to think here, be careful it might hurt. Yes I do in fact live in Tamworth, the apparent country music capital. Do you really, I mean really think that the whole 'yokel' idea hasn't been tried before? Seriously man, at least try to use that tiny organ inside your head that some doctors might refer to as a brain before you try to retaliate against people more intelligent than yourself.

P.S - Verb: insult in - salt
Treat, mention or speak rudely. (it seems you are wrong at, oh, everything)

Good bye Mr. Lonely
Hahahaha...for a start i'm a chick you idiot. You were the one that stated this thread was for Korn fans...now you're posting over and over with messages that are some may say irrelevant (hmmm). Lad = you are stupid. And we all have the same size brains so on what information do you base your "tiny organ inside your head" theory? That shows your true intelligence ... enjoy the HSC loser. How would you know whether i'm lonely...because i've cackled to myself?? (and do you always laugh in the presence of many others or are you too cool to cackle to yourself occasionally). Everything you say is lame. And i'm labelled mentally retarded because i HATE you...everyone must be disabled then.

Minai, you should close this thread because this dimwit won't stop his babble (and neither will i for that matter)

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
hahaha @ the above post, stole my line! yeah i have a feeling this is going to be locked, bit of a reflection on the band i suppose :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)