• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Kosovo declares Independence (1 Viewer)

bassistx

HSC
boris said:
I think I'm going to ethnically cleanse you.

/end Slobodan
:)
I saw this "ethnic cleanser" artwork @ ArtExpress today. It's fantastic. The guy/girl used spray thingos and glued "ethnic cleanser... war, rape, famine, etc" on for the label and put them next to Ajax, Pine-o clean, etc in supermarkets. And "government sponges". It was fabulous :)

aMUSEd1977 said:
It'll never get through the UN, because the dirty Communists have veto power.

Fuck Russia.
<3 Putin

Majaa is dumb. So is boris2003.
Majority rules.

Can I make the flag design? Oh, pretty please? I want it to have butterflies.

boris2003

HSC
bassistx said:
:)
I saw this "ethnic cleanser" artwork @ ArtExpress today. It's fantastic. The guy/girl used spray thingos and glued "ethnic cleanser... war, rape, famine, etc" on for the label and put them next to Ajax, Pine-o clean, etc in supermarkets. And "government sponges". It was fabulous :)

<3 Putin

Majaa is dumb. So is boris2003.
Majority rules.

Can I make the flag design? Oh, pretty please? I want it to have butterflies.
Oh great another loser has entered the forbidden airspace.

boris2003

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
I love you.

Marry me?
You 2 would be a perfect match. A couple of ruthless, immoral and annoying pricks. What more could you ask for.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
This thread has died.

People against the independence of Kosovo please (re)state your reasons as I'm interested. Is there anything solid other than an emotional attachment to Serbia?

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
If you're so proud of your fucking motherland go back to it and do something about it. This shit is almost as bad as AznPryde4Lyf.

bassistx

HSC
Stevo. said:
If you're so proud of your fucking motherland go back to it and do something about it. This shit is almost as bad as AznPryde4Lyf.
I agree. Especially with the Iraqis who talk about the Americans. Go back and do something about it. God.

aMUSEd1977 said:
boris2003*
Right. I was lazy lol. Sorry just "boris".

boris

Banned
HSC
what did I miss
do i have to read the second page?

boris

Banned
HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
Wrap up:

Serbs protest my posts.

Some spacktard states all the Security Council members have veto powers. People protest my multiple posts staying otherwise.

Boris2003 cuts himself.

bassitsx and I are now engaged.
May your children have webbed feet.

boris

Banned
HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
And a Croat.

And make them fight to the death for the last piece of cake.
No
You buy them one sandpit
And you call it, say, Kosovo..
AND THEN they fight to the death

boris

Banned
HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
The food costs less :(
That is when you say..
SUP KIDS. INSTEAD OF BOMBING EACH OTHER HOW ABOUT YOU GROW YOUR OWN PRODUCE AND THRIVE.

bassistx

HSC
boris said:
No
You buy them one sandpit
And you call it, say, Kosovo..
AND THEN they fight to the death
YES!
OMG!
That's brilliant!

I love it! :)

dr.denk

HSC
aMUSED1977

Say all the shit you want about serbs etc.

Though, i would love you to make your way down to the city on sunday as there will be a demonstration.

Then you can say all you want.

But i know you wont cause your a chicken fuck.

THERE IS NO EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT TO SERBIA!

Kosovo belongs to it. It is a fucking part of it. THere is no if's and but's.

Everyone talks shit on these forums because no one knows who they are.

Fuck it all, but kosovo becoming independent is wrong, its as wrong as aMUSED1977 being alive the stupid prick.

boris

Banned
HSC
dr.denk said:
aMUSED1977

Say all the shit you want about serbs etc.

Though, i would love you to make your way down to the city on sunday as there will be a demonstration.

Then you can say all you want.

But i know you wont cause your a chicken fuck.

THERE IS NO EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT TO SERBIA!

Kosovo belongs to it. It is a fucking part of it. THere is no if's and but's.

Everyone talks shit on these forums because no one knows who they are.

Fuck it all, but kosovo becoming independent is wrong, its as wrong as aMUSED1977 being alive the stupid prick.
All Serbs know is violence.
Reason number 98658765873685835 why Serbs suck.

HSC
ari89 said:
People against the independence of Kosovo please (re)state your reasons as I'm interested. Is there anything solid other than an emotional attachment to Serbia?
Firstly, there is the fact that there is no such thing as a Kosovar national identity, it as a figment of the international community's imagination.

Just look at the flags being waved during the celebrations on the steets. The official flag of Kosovo is nowhere to be seen. They are the flag of Albania, a neighboring country. Creating an independent state in Kosovo is an encouragement to strong nationalist sentiment in Albania and Albanian dispora which is the same as Serbian and other Balkan nationalism, but perhaps even more dangerous because as the Serb nationalists moved first, Albanians have now acquired an aura of saintly innocence.

Rather than promoting seperatist movements, the international community should be focusing its attention on promoting understanding and acceptance of different ethnic communities within the Balkans, rather than exacerbating the problems by giving independence to fictional nations.

Same thing could, and perhaps should, be said to the Albanians in Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro etc. who regularly stir trouble in their countries of residence, constantly agitating for autonomy, independence or uniting with Albania, even though it's just a short drive to their cherished motherland.

Unfortunately, like many immigrants from developing countries who move to developed countries like Australia, Albanians in the Balkan countries forget that even compared to other poor countries in the region, Albania is an underdeveloped hole.

Mihailovic

HSC
Most of the people commenting on this forum have really no idea what they are talking about - particularly 'boris'.

The declaration of independence of the Serbian province of Kosovo and Metohija is illegal and therefore it will never have legitimacy as state. The declaration is contrary to international legal principles of state sovereignty and the inviolability of a legally sovereign state's borders. It is also in contravention to Security Council Resolution 1244 which guarantees the predecessor of the Serbian Republic borders and sovereignty.

The West is misguided in its policy towards the Balkans. Recognising the illegal and phoney state of Kosovo will only bring instability and war to the region. It is precisely as 'boris' said - the Albanians will seek to create a Greater Albania, uniting not only the Serbian province of Kosovo and Metohija to the Albanian state, but also areas of the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Montenegro - both of which are legal sovereign states.

The Serbian government is right in its position of asserting its legal - not just historical - right to Kosovo and Metohija. Secession from a sovereign state without the consensus of the sovereign state is illegal. That is a fact that the Serbian and Russian government have rightly asserted.

The Serbian people should not be punished for the acts of past governments and a minority that is not representative of its population.

Anyone who has anything intelligent to say - and actually knows what they are talking about - I will happily engage with.

boris2003

HSC
Mihailovic said:
Most of the people commenting on this forum have really no idea what they are talking about - particularly 'boris'.

The declaration of independence of the Serbian province of Kosovo and Metohija is illegal and therefore it will never have legitimacy as state. The declaration is contrary to international legal principles of state sovereignty and the inviolability of a legally sovereign state's borders. It is also in contravention to Security Council Resolution 1244 which guarantees the predecessor of the Serbian Republic borders and sovereignty.

The West is misguided in its policy towards the Balkans. Recognising the illegal and phoney state of Kosovo will only bring instability and war to the region. It is precisely as 'boris' said - the Albanians will seek to create a Greater Albania, uniting not only the Serbian province of Kosovo and Metohija to the Albanian state, but also areas of the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Montenegro - both of which are legal sovereign states.

The Serbian government is right in its position of asserting its legal - not just historical - right to Kosovo and Metohija. Secession from a sovereign state without the consensus of the sovereign state is illegal. That is a fact that the Serbian and Russian government have rightly asserted.

The Serbian people should not be punished for the acts of past governments and a minority that is not representative of its population.

Anyone who has anything intelligent to say - and actually knows what they are talking about - I will happily engage with.
Agreed, these racist fools don't even know who they themselves are, yet they talk about the so called independence of Kosovo.
Fact: Kosovo will only be independent if Serbia allows it. Which means NEVER.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)