Krudd Money + Christian Louboutin website= Win? (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
If I was ever going to spend $955 on a bag I'd get....no wait, I wouldn't spend that much money on something to carry my stuff around in.

Maybe I'm just weird but I've never yet seen a bag (or pair of shoes or item of clothing or accessory) that was so great that I could justify spending nearly a thousand bucks on it.

Spend the cash on something you actually need/will be useful, like a laptop or paying off a car or whatever.

jennieTalia

HSC
Yet, not made out of animals.
Yeah. I've never found the leather look nice though. I mean, who WANTS to look like they have an animal carcass holding their books/purse.

It's the same with faux fur. It may be cruelty-free but it is also very unclassy to even emulate the idea of dressing yourself in another creatures hair.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Yeah. I've never found the leather look nice though. I mean, who WANTS to look like they have an animal carcass holding their books/purse.

It's the same with faux fur. It may be cruelty-free but it is also very unclassy to even emulate the idea of dressing yourself in another creatures hair.
Fur and leather are both children of awesomeness and perfection.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

I want to wear an animal carcass on me all the time. Perhaps a skinned Cheetah complete with head to wear as a cape.

Now who is the dominate species.

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
poor shits spending free money on designer bags. what the fuck is wrong with this country.

johony

HSC
well, the purpose of the stimulus package was for people to spend money on things they don't really need - all for the economy of course.

johony

HSC
pretty much

but i'm not going to complain about getting free money

aussie-boy

HSC
im not getting free money :(

has anyone heard of the businesses which hire out expensive handbags for 1 night events lol?

and the stimulus package will only work properly if you guys spend it on Australian goods and services... although if that was the condition a lot of people would struggle to find something worthwhile buying

HSC
i know so many people who are hoping to save the money.
Only the government would spend the money the way the government hopes it will be spent. Once u give choice to how the money is spent, its effectiveness is diminished.

I'm not even sure that i'd be willing to spend the entire sum.
Regardless of how i've acquired it and the conditions of it's presence $900 is still a reasonable large sum of money for me.

Last edited:
HSC
why oh why couldn't they just spend it on infrastructure and shit that we actually need for fuck sake. creates jobs, stimulates the economy, fucking gives us better than 3rd world roads and shit. cocksmokers

HSC
i've posted this same sentiment in NCAP.
Even though i like buying clothes and all that jazz, i still believe these should be funded from personal accounts. Government money should go to government projects.

I am saddened that at the end of this we wont have something as equally grand as the sydney harbour bridge or the snowy hydro scheme to use and cherish.
We'll sure have a lot of handbags and shoes, alcohol problems and gambling addicts tho.

In any case, i'm still going shopping in sydney in early april. But i'd be doing that even if i wasnt getting Krudd money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)