• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Kukui nut necklaces (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
braindrainedAsh said:
I bought some, I got a brown one and black one from ebay for $30 including the postage and I thought that was pretty reasonable... I really like them, they are boho funky. Fun to wear.... I really wanted a pink set but always got outbidded, but I really like the brown one anyway.
Thats a good price for two of them.I have a black one but want a brown one too.
Yeah I like the pink ones aswell :)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
steph@nie said:
Because she commented on mine, and I felt obliged to comment on hers.. plus she was playing with it like a little kid as if she WANTED me to tell her that it was nice.
It was just one of those things, I couldn't tell her the random assortment of oversized beads (and i mean oversized, they were long and patterned and one of them looked like they had taken it off one of those kids toys with the different shaped balls on the tangle of wires and you move the beads from one side to the other) was ugly.

and yes.
I know what you mean,how you felt obligated to comment on hers.
Yeah she probably commented on yours just so you would say her's looks nice too.

HSC
steph@nie said:
Because she commented on mine, and I felt obliged to comment on hers.. plus she was playing with it like a little kid as if she WANTED me to tell her that it was nice.
It was just one of those things, I couldn't tell her the random assortment of oversized beads (and i mean oversized, they were long and patterned and one of them looked like they had taken it off one of those kids toys with the different shaped balls on the tangle of wires and you move the beads from one side to the other) was ugly.

and yes.
In yr 9 i told a girl that the perfume she was wearing was really nice (needless to say, it wasn't) and i ended up getting it for my birthday.

From then on it was cruel but honest remarks.

kaylz

HSC
I, for one, think these necklaces look ridiculous. Like anal love beads strung around your neck.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Wow. Personally, I think those things are fugly.

I have a very low tolerance for the whole 'lyk totally boho' thing. Those bigass bead necklace things would irritate the hell out of me if I wore them.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
See I am a fan of kooky necklaces.... I love my kukui nut necklace and heaps of my friends have said they like it.... all of them UTS communications students HAHA.

Maybe it's a faculty wide thing... it's so funny how the certain communications degrees attract certain types of people. E.g. I can usually pick a pub comm student from a mile away, and writing students are usually fairly easy to recognize as well. And you can pretty easily pick heaps of the law students as well just from a brief meeting without even asking them or talking about uni. I don't know what it is.... sounds like a good research thesis for a soc inq student lol.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I bought a purple one:)
The flash makes it look brighter then it is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)