Kuring-gai canpus (1 Viewer)

Oz

HSC
i've placed a preferance for BBus at the kuring-gai campus and was wondering if anyone who studies there could give me an impression of the campus and what its like being there

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
i heard the kuring-gai campus was shutting down...but i dont know about that

ive been past there b4 and its ok, ive heard u get free transport from the city and maybe lindfield station.

why r u applying for Bbus there?

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I hear the KG campus is way nicer than the city, but I've never had a reason to go there (since I'm Science). I am told by my aunt (who studied nursing international conversion there) that UTS requires all KG students to take at least one subject in the city at all times though...perhaps a tad inconvenient.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I don't see how. You'll still be studying at a major campus of the university, it's not like you're at the St Leonards facility where they've only got labs and tute/lecture rooms...and one pool table.

Sure you'll have the university experience at KG - it just won't be the same as what you'd get in the city. :)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
It would just be like going to a smaller uni.... I've heard it's pretty good out there. Why don't you go for a trip to the campus and see?

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Because they don't have electron microscopes, and it's too bloody far in the wrong direction from home.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
It's a well established rumour around UTS, corroborated by assorted high ranking academics.

If it happens though it won't be for a few years at the earliest.

Dave85

HSC
Oz said:
i've placed a preferance for BBus at the kuring-gai campus and was wondering if anyone who studies there could give me an impression of the campus and what its like being there
go there! ...i heard the girls are better quality and theres a larger qauntity of hotties coz they've got stuff like nursing and primary skool teaching etc there. go there, hotter girls are more important then an education my friend...

Dave85

HSC
thejosiekiller said:
lol thats the best argument ever

but then again i heard that about hornsby tafe girls
yes i to have heard these rumours but unfortunately i was unable to find any girls with a full set of teeth @ hornsby tafe. i found uts campus much more promising :)

Mike iE

HSC
I went to an info evening there, and they told us if you do a 3 year course, you will finish it at KG. So it will be at least 2008 before it closes

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
So whats the social life like at KG? I've heard City isn't that good, compared to say USYD or the Gong, so just curious...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)