Kurt (1 Viewer)

Scimat

HSC
never done it before but apparently very very hard. but i’ve also seen a thread here on BOS saying that for the y7-10 entrance exam as u long as u don’t make any dumb mistakes in the test he’ll accept u. keep in mind mainly only bhhs and jrahs students get acceptance so that should give u an idea of how difficult their test actually is.
No way only jhras and bhhs students go there. I’ve seen year 10 bhhs yearlies and they’re easy af. But I’ll try out anyways. Thanks

kkk579

hello
HSC
No way only jhras and bhhs students go there. I’ve seen year 10 bhhs yearlies and they’re easy af. But I’ll try out anyways. Thanks
it’s not only bhhs and jrahs students, there’s other students but it’s mainly them. also ik bhhs yearlies aren’t that hard, i’ve seen them. kurt is way harder than those yearlys. probably harder than ruse exams, so don’t underestimate the difficulty lmao :)

Scimat

HSC
it’s not only bhhs and jrahs students, there’s other students but it’s mainly them. also ik bhhs yearlies aren’t that hard, i’ve seen them. kurt is way harder than those yearlys. probably harder than ruse exams, so don’t underestimate the difficulty lmao :)
Bro the James ruse ones are really hard. Especially the circle geo ones. What average mark do you think students there get

kkk579

hello
HSC
Bro the James ruse ones are really hard. Especially the circle geo ones. What average mark do you think students there get
ik the jr tests are hard, ofc they are, but kurt is much harder. honestly no idea if the average mark since i don’t go there, but i heard even a 40% on a kurt test is considered good. if u don’t rlly like the extremely strict tutor(kurt legit gives detentions) then u shouldn’t go there.

Scimat

HSC
ik the jr tests are hard, ofc they are, but kurt is much harder. honestly no idea if the average mark since i don’t go there, but i heard even a 40% on a kurt test is considered good. if u don’t rlly like the extremely strict tutor(kurt legit gives detentions) then u shouldn’t go there.
Yeah my friend gave me one of his tests and said the average mark was 19/50. But the test was honestly not that hard. I could send it you if you want it

kkk579

hello
HSC
Yeah my friend gave me one of his tests and said the average mark was 19/50. But the test was honestly not that hard. I could send it you if you want it
sure send it to me thru discord, also u can’t rlly tell whether it’s hard before u actually attempt it and mark it

Scimat

HSC
sure send it to me thru discord, also u can’t rlly tell whether it’s hard before u actually attempt it and mark it
Yeah all send it to you. Try it out and tell me what you think in terms of difficulty. Also i don’t think dr du test will be harder than Kurt right. So if you get good on that test then you’ll get good on dr du’ entrance test

Cham176

HSC
N/A
Yeah all send it to you. Try it out and tell me what you think in terms of difficulty. Also i don’t think dr du test will be harder than Kurt right. So if you get good on that test then you’ll get good on dr du’ entrance test
Could you send it to me, if I pm you my discord?

kkk579

hello
HSC
lol alright. is it a year 8 test tho? coz i haven’t learnt all of year 9 math content yet since i’m only in year 8. i’m not planning to go to du anyways since it’s too expensive for me lmao

Scimat

HSC
lol alright. is it a year 8 test tho? coz i haven’t learnt all of year 9 math content yet since i’m only in year 8. i’m not planning to go to du anyways since it’s too expensive for me lmao
Ooh wtf I thought you were in year 9. Well the test is year 10 and the last question is a year 11 piecemeal function question

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
hey scimat could u send the test to me through discord aswell just reference my discord is Aqrshav977, I think u have me :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)