Kyle Riabko (1 Viewer)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
He was the opening act at Delta's concert. Does anyoen know of him? Hes Canadian, and apparently hes huge over there, but my sister has never heard of him after living there for a while. Hes 17, pretty cute and an awesome guitar player. :):):)

know_it_all

i love him!!!
i didnt go to delta but i wud have jst to see him
i love "waiting" and "carry on"
hes like a cross john mayer/michael buble/jesse mccartney kinda guy
really madd, pretty cute

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
haha yeah, when he was singing some chick called out "you're hot!" and he goes back "hehe hey you pretty hot too what a coincidence!!" i loved his music

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i went! and im not ashamed to admit! hewas brilllllllllllliant!!!!!! i just got his album *jumps up and down*

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
haha yeah, when he was singing some chick called out "you're hot!" and he goes back "hehe hey you pretty hot too what a coincidence!!" i loved his music
hah i thought it was funny wen delta saw the "marry me" sign and shes like how old r u? and he goes 18 so she goes yeh call me in a few years.. lol

anyways he was pretty rad. pretty hot too EDIT : KYLE WAS RAD N HOT NOT THE SIGN BOY

Last edited:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i was sitting close to that dude who had the sign. he was waving it about before the show started. he was kinda annoying

Olsen

Hates cold mornings..
HSC
I thought Kyle Riabko was pretty average. He was relying too much on his guitar but i have to admit he was pretty slick at running the audience.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
relying too much on guitar? nice way to notice his skills :rolleyes:

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
He is pretty awesome I must say. He's like a young version of John Meyer. And I like how he records his songs with just his voice and his guitar only - saw the vlip the other day.

Sarah_Lou

hsc ova
HSC
i thought he was AWESOME at delta's concert, and i got to meet him after he was so sweet! ...though i must admit he did look slightly constapated at times when he was playing his guitar!!!

but he was so good!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)