Kylie Concert!!! (1 Viewer)

Miffy

Are there any other kylie fans here? Is anyone else going to any of her concerts? I got tickets today for the one on the 31st of may at the entertainment centre woo hoo.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Unless shes performing nekkid and performing only Smiths covers, i doubt ill be going...

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
I really, really, really, really, really want to go. Went last time (albeit with tickets 2 rows from the back of the stadium) but it was absolutely fantastic!

HSC
ooo shit yeh im goin... may 31st concert at the ent cent

section d [right in front of the cockwalk - is it just me or does the map of the stage/catwalk look like a penis?].....row 2.....but the way row 1 is set out... my seats in row 2 sort of become the front row!!!

how fucken awesome is that!!

iv seen 2 tickets for the exact same row on ebay going for $1500... and i only paid $280 for 2... bargain

i should be so lucky...

Andrea86

HSC
N/A
live_without_it said:

section d [right in front of the cockwalk - is it just me or does the map of the stage/catwalk look like a penis?].....row 2.....but the way row 1 is set out... my seats in row 2 sort of become the front row!!!

iv seen 2 tickets for the exact same row on ebay going for $1500... and i only paid $280 for 2... bargain

i should be so lucky...
.. lucky, lucky, lucky..

I'm goin to the Superdome on the 20th. I wanted to go to the Entertainment Centre but there's school and stuff the next day. *shrug*.. all good though :D

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
live_without_it said:

i should be so lucky...
lucky man!
have fun there mate!
i wish i could go! if onli i had the money and got the tickets... :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)