LA/Hawaii (1 Viewer)

*rUsTy*

HSC
Hey, I've been thinking about my first overseas holiday alone in hopefully a couple of years and just seeing if anyone has been to either Los Angeles or Hawaii? What are they like? I know they sound like very different holiday destinations, I always wanted to go to LA because I'm very much into the Hollywood scene and would love to take the Universal Studio tour and then theres Hawaii which just looks stunning... anyone reccomend one over the other? Or should I go both? lol

yvettemaree47

HSC
I've been to both. They are both very different places. I think I prefered LA over Hawaii because there is a lot more to do there- you have Beverley Hills, Hollywood, Universal Studios, Disneyland, plus it's a very lively place and you'll never get bored. Hawaii on the other hand is less lively, it's mostly about enjoying the scenery and the beaches, although it depends on what islands you stay on. The main island of Oahu is probably the most commercial and it's very 'touristy', although there is a lot of beautiful scenery along the North Shore and at Kualoa Ranch. Maui is known for it's beautiful beaches; they were by far some of the best beaches I've seen in Hawaii, and Big Island has the Volcanoes National Park and was amazing seeing the active lava flow.
Overall they are both very worthwhile places to visit and I would definitely go back to both of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)