laaa..di..daha....HELP ME PLEASE... (1 Viewer)

-a-s-h-i-

HSC
hey sorry, this is another ISP problem, umm what is the difference between an Introduction and a synopsis, AND how do i write them so they sound different.
another problem..how should i start my body report, its 1000-1200 words which will be easy once start writting, i just have to start now, then i will be laughing :p pleaes help, by hypothesis is:-

*How does the media portray the Muslim community of Australlia?

Obviously it cant sound like an introduction , therefore i have no idea where to start for it..??????

thanks..xoxo

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
Your introduction should form part of your overall essay - its written like an essay in third person and like and essay shoudl show ur line of argument and outline what you will be discussing in ur ISP body

now the synopsis - off the top of my head i can't exactly recall what i had to do for that - i'm pretty sure you can use first person in this... hummm i'll have a look and get back to u

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
introduction= what you plan to say in an essay...an outline of your argument

synopsis= is like a hypothesis +/or a summary of your whole argument. Sort of...... usually presented before the report or it can used to read instead of your report to gain an understanding of where you are going.

Your report will contain your analysis and evidence etc, the synopsis, as I said is a summary

Main diffence is one is a summary and the other is an outline ie depth of detail etc

Also note, I am doing this off the top of my head so I am willing to be corrected as I have not done a synopsis since Uni. I mean, who the hell does a synopsis at HSC level?

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Until know i had not heard of anyone using a synopsis for the hsc...i jsut used a plain essay style with some slight irregularities for the ISP

-a-s-h-i-

HSC
really...well thats sucks that we have to do one! very unfair!! I got 5/5 for it though...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)