Labor Leadership Spill 2013 (No. 2) (1 Viewer)

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Faith in humanity has been somewhat restored today. So happy to see the back of Swan and Conroy.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Faith in humanity has been somewhat restored today. So happy to see the back of Swan and Conroy.
Not happy about Swan. I'm not really sure why people dislike him. He pretty much kept this country in good economic shape considering the circumstances. Hopefully he'll be back.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Chris Bowen will be sworn in as Treasurer this morning.

MEDIA ADVISORY: SWEARING-IN CEREMONY AT GOVERNMENT HOUSE
27 June 2013

The Governor-General, the Honourable Quentin Bryce AC CVO, will swear in the Honourable Kevin Rudd MP as Prime Minister at Government House this morning, Thursday 27 June, at 9.30am.

The Governor-General will also swear in the Honourable Anthony Albanese MP as Minister for Infrastructure and Transport and Minister for Regional Australia, and the Honourable Chris Bowen MP as Treasurer.

Last edited:

Emily Howard

HSC
Not happy about Swan. I'm not really sure why people dislike him. He pretty much kept this country in good economic shape considering the circumstances. Hopefully he'll be back.
hahahahahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahaaa

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yes. And Garrett as well.

I hope Gray doesn't go though - he's competent, and well respected, particular in the Energy and Resources portfolio.

alol.

---

Edit:I will actually probably vote Labor at the upcoming election now, though.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I hope Gray doesn't go though - he's competent, and well respected, particular in the Energy and Resources portfolio.
He offered to resign, but Rudd asked him to stay in the Cabinet and he accepted.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
As Swan always came across as incompetent to most people.

Last edited:

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Tony Abbott has the quote of the day: "About the only thing Julia Gillard was successful at this year was naming an election date and now even that is uncertain."

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
Kevin Rudd has done what all people wanted to happen, destroy Gillard. He beat Abbott to the chase, people didnt care how she left, just that she did. People wanted her blood spilt. Now people will praise Rudd for getting rid of her and he could well pull off the comeback of the century.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Stephen Smith is announcing he is quitting at the election. Will stay on as Defence Minister until then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)