labor/liberal/greens (1 Viewer)

Simon_Adebisi

HSC
N/A
someone just tell me in one or two sentence about each of the parties and what they represent (the PARTY not the leader)

this is to help me and others who don't know shit about politics decide on who to vote in the upcoming election

what I think of the parties and what they represent...

THE GREENS
environmentalists and treehuggers who wants to implement laws that will make us responsible for the carbon emission thingy (like making kyoto protocol a law or someshit)

LABOR
party that supports employees and workers and will implement legislation that favours employees and workers and impose more taxes and restrictions on businesses and industry

LIBERAL
more conservative than labor and mostly give out favourable terms such as tax loopholes to big business

correct me if you think I'm wrong or misunderstood on what I think each parties represent

and make it short and simple I won't be reading any pages long materials

thanks.

TacoTerrorist

HSC
THE GREENS
More socially progressive than the two main parties, with a focus on environmental protection, but still capitalists.

LABOR
Right-wing pro-capitalists who, just like every other major party, will support employers over employees when push comes to shove.

LIBERAL
Right-wing pro-capitalists, even more socially conservative than Labor, and more overtly protective of big business.

The two main parties are absolutely fucking horrible.

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
THE GREENS
Freedom hating sociopaths who want to expand government and force their ideas on others at gunpoint.

LABOR
Freedom hating sociopaths who want to expand government and force their ideas on others at gunpoint.

LIBERAL

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
don't vote for anything it's a waste of time

the greens
- psychotic idiots who don't understand economics or science

labor
- cunts beholden to the labor unions who will cripple our economy even more than they already have

liberal
- religious fundamentalist corporatist scum that are thugs

fuck them all off
buy illegal weapons and don't pay tax

Elliot220

HSC
someone just tell me in one or two sentence about each of the parties and what they represent
That'd be difficult to do objectively in a sentence or two.

Bonus points for asking about the party and not the leader, though, you're clearly smarter than the majority of this forum community.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)