Labour market policies HELP (1 Viewer)

dcalla

Parkway Drive
HSC
N/A
i no everything else in ECO (minus case study im presuming i can answer the other question)

BUT

i dont have any CURRENT notes on Labour market policies.

with all this IR shit going on i cant risk not noing it.

can ANYONE PLEASE! HELP!

dcalla

Parkway Drive
HSC
N/A
no one can spare a few moments ? doesnt anyone have any info ?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
* formation of a single national industrial relations system in relation to incorporated corporations, to replace the separate State and federal systems;
* establishment of a body to be known as the Australian Fair Pay Commission, to decide minimum wages, in place of National Wage Cases at the Australian Industrial Relations Commission (AIRC);
* streamlining of Certified Agreement and Australian Workplace Agreement making, including increasing the maximum life of agreements from three years to five years;
* a reduction in the number of "allowable matters", which could be covered by awards
* creation of five minimum workplace conditions;
* exemption of companies with fewer than 101 employees from unfair dismissal laws;
* exemption of all companies from unfair dismissal laws, where a dismissal is for a bona fide operational reason;
* increased restrictions on allowable industrial action;
* mandating secret ballots for industrial action;
* outlawing pattern bargaining and industry-wide industrial action.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Workchoices

dcalla

Parkway Drive
HSC
N/A
jb_nc said:
* formation of a single national industrial relations system in relation to incorporated corporations, to replace the separate State and federal systems;
* establishment of a body to be known as the Australian Fair Pay Commission, to decide minimum wages, in place of National Wage Cases at the Australian Industrial Relations Commission (AIRC);
* streamlining of Certified Agreement and Australian Workplace Agreement making, including increasing the maximum life of agreements from three years to five years;
* a reduction in the number of "allowable matters", which could be covered by awards
* creation of five minimum workplace conditions;
* exemption of companies with fewer than 101 employees from unfair dismissal laws;
* exemption of all companies from unfair dismissal laws, where a dismissal is for a bona fide operational reason;
* increased restrictions on allowable industrial action;
* mandating secret ballots for industrial action;
* outlawing pattern bargaining and industry-wide industrial action.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Workchoices
thankyou!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)