Labour policies - what do we need to know :S (1 Viewer)

NubMuncher

HSC
Hey guys,

I'm beginning to freak out about labour policies; they are stupid.

All I know for it is decentralised vs centralised systems, FWA 2009 and dispute resolution. What else do we need to know :S

Just realised i kind of know employment and training programs - what specifics do you guys know about this??

Thanks!

SXCBEAST

HSC
from someone who has tried since beginning of stuvac to do a decent labour market essay, i say try and learn some main points but choose the other option tomrrow. in all text books, the information is all over the place, inaccurate and outdated.

NubMuncher

HSC
yeah i've already decided that - just worried it will come up in short answers. My BS'ing skills will have to be at their best tomorrow =/

y510920

HSC
Uni Grad
but what can they really ask about labour market in essay in the first place????

forthehsc

HSC
they specified texts in mod b adv eng, they messed up the qn order for maths, im not too sure what they've done with the other subjects, but seeing as they've done those things, im pretty sure we could expect something like labour markets to 'test us' and knowing them the option with labour markets is likely to be just as bad

y510920

HSC
Uni Grad
case study / Labour in one section= screwed for me, i would rather do labour than case study

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
case study / Labour in one section= screwed for me, i would rather do labour than case study
i was seriously just thinking about this an hour ago

i would be so fucked

y510920

HSC
Uni Grad
i was seriously just thinking about this an hour ago

i would be so fucked
to be honest the chance for both of them in the same section is quite high, i guess we just have to be prepared for the worst....what other essays have you prepared? (policy mix, trading bloc and micro)

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
I've done essay plans on everything except case study and labour hahaha.

Need to brush up on stats though :/ But there is no way I can do a case study overnight + pretty sure 90% of the state does China, which is the only thing I have info on from my school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)