ladies at uts (1 Viewer)

Undertoad

HSC
Its a job at the Coffee Club at the Ryde/Eastwood Leaugues Club. Interview went ok I guess but I hope I don't get the job! They want me to work until 2am and when I get up at 5:30 (can't sleep in later than 6:30) then thats not much sleep for me.

Thanks for the good luck though :>
p.s. can you plz turn pm on

W

whsmith

As soon as i find something in the interview that i don't like - changes my entire attitude.

Which is good - means you can have fun, or start saying weird things. Making demands for excessive pay is a good one.

But,

There is always the approach of /pretending/ to be the PERFECT employee from then on. Talk about "I'd loooove to work to 2:30, Maybe 3:30 am!" etc etc, Then when they call. ignore them. But thats if you want to be evil. Haven't found anyone who warrants such treatment yet - but if they said something nasty or belittling in the interview [with no need] - i might be tempted.

-

5:30 riser too? Freaky. You and I are part of a dying breed.
"Early to bed, Early to Rise, Make a Man [Or Woman :) ] Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise!" - Benjamin Franklin

Well, Even if they offer - you dont have to take the job. "Oh, I found something else" And /sometimes/ they ask what - just say "Oh a Coffee place with pays me $23 a hour" or something like that. Make 'em feel cheap.

PM: on. Didn't even know it was off! Silly me

W

whsmith

Purp|e said:
ohhh, how wonderful :) whsmith has a superbestfriend!
Yay! Arn't i special.

Brogan77 -

What is a 'faghag' ?

Last edited by a moderator:

clairebear

"oh go back to supre"
HSC
hey hey hey..

this thread amuses me, but it also scares me!! im going to uts (broadway, not kuring-gai) this year, im a girl and im *gasp* not asian. i see you boys are in quite a predicament with the lady situation... does that mean all the boys are asian too?

ps. i have absolutely nothing against asians, just not physically attracted to them. you know how it is.

o week better be good.

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
clairebear said:
hey hey hey..

this thread amuses me, but it also scares me!! im going to uts (broadway, not kuring-gai) this year, im a girl and im *gasp* not asian. i see you boys are in quite a predicament with the lady situation... does that mean all the boys are asian too?

ps. i have absolutely nothing against asians, just not physically attracted to them. you know how it is.

o week better be good.
haha, dont worry... there are heaps of non-asians at UTSex ;) ie. me

what course you doing, clairbear?

clairebear

"oh go back to supre"
HSC
Purp|e said:
haha, dont worry... there are heaps of non-asians at UTSex ;) ie. me

what course you doing, clairbear?

hahah UTSex... thats a good try at incorporating sex into a non-sexual word/abbreviation however i am way better at it. i must teach you young grasshopper. sexcellent. haha.
im doing BA Communication (Journalism) which i blew off Physio at USyd for so it better make me happy.

add me to msn if you want c1airebear@hotmail.com

W

whsmith

brogan77 said:
A female that hangs out with homosexuals.
ahh. Well, i 'aint gay - thats for sure. But i can't vouch for whoever else she hangs out with.

clairebear said:
this year, im a girl and im *gasp* not asian.
For a second there i read that completely wrong and thought: 'What the hell? what was she last year.'

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
clairebear said:
hahah UTSex... thats a good try at incorporating sex into a non-sexual word/abbreviation however i am way better at it. i must teach you young grasshopper. sexcellent. haha.
im doing BA Communication (Journalism) which i blew off Physio at USyd for so it better make me happy.

add me to msn if you want c1airebear@hotmail.com
haha, wow... you have a way with words ;) and ur a journo!! - wanna write all my essays for me? :eek:

desai

HSC
there had better be good chicks otherwise my life is ruined

kido525

HSC
Purp|e said:
the whole engineering factor is gunna totally cramp ur style ... since its a total wang fiesta :)

wtf are u on about dude im doing engineering and i dont get ur comment shit but it sounds bad please elaborate purple omg omg omg what i think u mean is that being an engineering student i wont be meeting ne gurls holy jesus

Hanzo

HSC
kido525 said:
wtf are u on about dude im doing engineering and i dont get ur comment shit but it sounds bad please elaborate purple omg omg omg what i think u mean is that being an engineering student i wont be meeting ne gurls holy jesus
in engineering i hear its like for every 100 guys der is 1 girl
das how bad it is man

hawhawhaw

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
kido525 said:
well well u can try to find chicks from other facilities such as design and nursing :haha:....

W

whsmith

(^o^) said:
well well u can try to find chicks from other facilities such as design and nursing :haha:....
What are the current social standards on Intra-Department relationships?

Just doesn't seem right...

:D

kido525

HSC
(^o^) said:
lol thats true , its not like which ever gurl is in ur course thats ur only hope lol, theirs plenty of fishes out their its the ct for gods sakes many hot gorgeous gurls are around their but confronting them can be kinda hard, the best way to meet female friends is through friends

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)