ladies at uts (1 Viewer)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
fuck you guys are lame. just accept that people have preferences to what race they are attracted to.

im wondering where the mods and their modsticks have gone :S im surprised a thread like this hasnt been closed yet :p

aaaman

Banned
HSC
wrong_turn said:
fuck you guys are lame. just accept that people have preferences to what race they are attracted to.

im wondering where the mods and their modsticks have gone :S im surprised a thread like this hasnt been closed yet :p
wtf UOW? who the fuck invited you here to a UTS!!! forum fuck off u wish u were good enough to be us

u have no honour in life

Clutch.

HSC
aaaman said:
wtf UOW? who the fuck invited you here to a UTS!!! forum fuck off u wish u were good enough to be us

u have no honour in life
Yeah good onya mate- you really make us UTS students seem like an elite bunch.

As far the 'ladies at uts' subject goes, by the looks of the Public Communication enrolment day; there are quite a few gorgeous girls about. Moreover, they considerably outnumber the blokes in the course so I'm looking forward to a highly distracted degree!

kido525

HSC
Clutch. said:
Yeah good onya mate- you really make us UTS students seem like an elite bunch.

As far the 'ladies at uts' subject goes, by the looks of the Public Communication enrolment day; there are quite a few gorgeous girls about. Moreover, they considerably outnumber the blokes in the course so I'm looking forward to a highly distracted degree!

lol good luck in ur degree man , i doubt engineering would have much ladies the guys will overpower the ladies ere i reckon even though my enrollment day is tomorrow well then peace out im sure their is many attractive ladies in uts (^_^)

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Dingo2004 said:
aiight aaaman your a sickcunt too..

peace^^
im happy but im pissed off, i got kicked out of the software forum bcoz im 06er there thinks hsc= life

xxchamchixx

HSC
Overall, this thread is quite ridiculous, yet strangely amusing.

There is nothing wrong with asian girls, asian guys, goths, punks or emo people for that matter.

Why can't everyone just accept other peoples' differences?

Sure, I understand that everyone has different tastes and are attracted to different kinds of people...But that's no reason to bash someone or insult them.

JimmyK

Narrabeen, Sydney/Maitland, Hunter Valley
HSC
xxchamchixx said:
Overall, this thread is quite ridiculous, yet strangely amusing.

There is nothing wrong with asian girls, asian guys, goths, punks or emo people for that matter.

Why can't everyone just accept other peoples' differences?

Sure, I understand that everyone has different tastes and are attracted to different kinds of people...But that's no reason to bash someone or insult them.
I totally agree. Everyone's going to have their own tastes, some wide, some narrow, some all over the place - but everyone to their own. No ones got a right or wrong 'type' of person to date - everyones going to have their own preference - and sometimes these preferences might seem a little odd, but its who they are - and if they're happy in a relationship thats the most important thing.

xxchamchixx

HSC
JimmyK said:
I totally agree. Everyone's going to have their own tastes, some wide, some narrow, some all over the place - but everyone to their own. No ones got a right or wrong 'type' of person to date - everyones going to have their own preference - and sometimes these preferences might seem a little odd, but its who they are - and if they're happy in a relationship thats the most important thing.
Here, here. Couldn't have said it better myself! =)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
now apply that logic to pedophiles. :rolleyes:

DON'T TAKE ME SERIOUSLY, I'M BEING STUPID.

Donski

HSC
N/A
bump....

sign me up for "hot chicks" at uts...faculty business preferably.

HSC
N/A
I've searched the thread but alas couldn't find it.

Was it here that goth asian chicks were mentioned? And someone said they were nonexistant?

Because i've seen like 2 at uni and they're hot :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)