Ladies: do you care if your man goes to a strip club? (1 Viewer)

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
He's only ever gone with me, but after being there myself, there is *no* way I would be upset or offended by it. They are all so tacky, even the good-looking ones kinda look drug addicted and not overly appealing. And this was in the Gentlemens Club!

I think thats where a lot of girls have issues - its really taboo, and secretive and sexual. If you want to avoid making her potentially feeling upset/threatened, take her along.

Jiga

Personally Ive only gone to a strip joint once at Kings Cross, after that one occasion I was put off cos it was just so fucking dirty (the entire place and the strip joints) and the strippers were grubs. In any case, its a waste of money, money better spent on other more important things.... ie Grog

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
this guy i was once seeing, had rang me to see what i was up to, anyway i asked him what he was doing and he said he was visiting the playhouse (lol strip club)
im like uhhhh ok what are you doing there! he goes my mate is seeing one of the girls from there... and i was like.. OH!
i think he got the point that i thought his friend was gross for going out with a dirty stripper (not that im saying they are dirty, but i implyed that lol) and he was like.. na na shes a top chick, shes studying at uni and everything, jst needs the cash
i was was still like.. errr ew lol

sabdow

HSC
dynamic22 said:
i am so shocked, im speechless
ok, next time you get a boyfriend (if you ever do), make sure you inform him to never watch an M15+ movie where breasts and vagina's are shown (not to mention bikinis)

because it's the same principle... except you're only paying $8.50 for it

by the way, SUCK A TIT

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
I dont like the idea of my bf going to stip clubs, if he wants a stip show i should b the only stip show he watches and he has no prob with that

:uhhuh:

Spunge12

HSC
My worldy advice is needed here. This is easily solved.

Take a step back and remember, if they don't like you going to strip clubs, it's their fault.
Put out or shut up, you mouldy bitch.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
champ_sammy_19 said:
i'm glad sumone agrees, or do u?:confused:
yah i agree ehehe...my guy goes to a strip club : his throat gets slit XD....kidding....but i'd make a big deal about it, others wouldn't....but we're all different XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)